SEVEN|VISENYA

||King's Landing||

After the chaos of the Small Council meeting, Visenya was now pacing in her chambers with her head in her hands and she was shaking. But now whether it was rage, pain or both, no one could understand.

Dyron knocked on the door and Visenya looked up, as it was open and she was shaking her head at the sight of him.

"Why are you here?" She had instinctively slipped back into the tongue of Old Valyrian and Dyron's eyes narrowed in confusion.

"My apologies, Dyron. Why are you here?" Visenya spoke again, this time in the Common Tongue as Dyron was nodding in understanding.

"I will be joining the knights and guards, who sail to Dragonstone. I wanted to inquire about you first, an emotion that I know very well in rage and pain, the two emotions I could clearly comprehend in your eyes, as you left the chamber of the council and I wanted to see you first, to ensure that you were all right." Dyron explained and Visenya had a ghost of a smile, flickering across her face.

"While I appreciate the sentiment, I am quite all right. You should follow that fool, Otto Hightower to Dragonstone today. If only to watch him fall to my dangerous uncle." She replied and at the words, Dyron coughed with a small smirk.

"The two of you, you really do not like him do you?" Dyron questioned and Visenya shook her head as he was quietly sighing at the words. "I rather do not like him either." He said softly and Visenya was nodding swiftly with a real half-smile on her face.

"Be careful today Dyron." Visenya advised as Dyron was turning to leave and he looked at her, before he dipped his head in a swift nod. "My uncle, he is not an easy challenge to be taken down from afar, if only he could be. My uncle Daemon is a warrior through and through, if you know your history... He could be another Maegor or worse, we cannot forget that... He does have a dragon of his own." She said and at the words now, Dyron's eyes widened quietly as she sighed. "Caraxes, he is blood-red and scarlet. He is called "the Blood Wyrm" by those, who have lived to see him." Visenya explained.

"Have you seen him?" Dyron asked and Visenya nodded. "Is Mirax bigger or smaller?" He asked.

"Almost as large and Mirax at the moment, is still growing as far as we are aware." Visenya answered and Dyron sighed. "You would not be able to slay Caraxes, with a blade. Unless if you were aiming for the eyes and got very, very lucky." Visenya explained.

"That is assuming, of course... That your uncle was already dead." Dyron pointed out as Visenya nodded at the words. "Thank you for the information, Princess." He did a small half-bow to her, before he was leaving the room and then after he had left the room, Visenya smiled.

Visenya already had a plan in mind and she was only partially surprised to see that Rhaenyra was headed in the same direction. Visenya had changed out of her uncomfortable gown and she was wearing a set of older armor over some riding clothes and she whistled at Rhaenyra.

Visenya whistled quickly to her sister and Rhaenyra looked up, from where she was going towards the Dragon Pit and seeing Visenya standing silently behind her as Rhaenyra lifted her eyebrows, waiting for her sister to speak.

"Mirax, he can fit us both upon his back." Visenya explained her idea to her sister and the nod from Rhaenyra was clear as a bell and then the moment after, Visenya had let out a dragon's call. Mirax landed in the woods nearby and Visenya climbed onto his back. She settled in between the dip in his wings, as Rhaenyra was following quickly.