SIX|Dyron

"Princess Visenya Targaryen." One of the Velaryon knights announced as Visenya walked into the room with her clean and freshly painted armor.

"Are you willing to fight alongside us in the Stepstones?" Lord Corlys questioned as Dyron was in the room as well, standing behind him and Visenya took one of the other seats quickly in the room.

"I have conditions for my participation, Lord Corlys, before I agree to any endeavor that could be deadly to myself or Mirax." Visenya spoke up and at the words, it was now Lord Corlys, who lifted his eyebrows a bit. "Leave us." Visenya spoke up with an authority in her voice, that not too many could match.

Lord Corlys' knights moved away from them and they left, one by one leaving the room. When Dyron went to leave the room, Visenya shook her head and Dyron stopped in surprise.

"What are your conditions for participating in my endeavor to rid the Stepstones of the Crabfeeder, Princess?" Lord Corlys questioned politely and Dyron took the last seat in the room, watching the two for the words, that could not necessarily be heard.

"I wish to learn all that I can, about the field of battle. I wish for a seat on your council." Visenya had the aura of a warrior about her person, despite her lack of battle experience and her eyes were blazing.

"It shall be done at once, when the plans have been finalized for it." Lord Corlys agreed at once and Visenya was nodding slightly. "What were the other conditions?"

"My father refuses to train me in combat and he forbids the Kingsguard from the same." Visenya said and her eyes flashed. "I know what small knowledge I have of swordplay, from sharp observation and much word of mouth. I know a little, but, I would not make it long without Mirax by my side." She explained.

"I'm certain that amongst my company of knights, I will find a few knights of suitable skill, in order to train you in combat, my princess." Lord Corlys replied and Dyron looked over at Visenya, who lifted her eyebrows.

"I believe that your ward has something to offer to our discussion Lord Corlys?" Visenya spoke up at the sight of the look from Dyron.

"What say you for this matter, Dyron Lannister?" Lord Corlys had turned towards him now and Dyron was looking at the two of them, as he felt suddenly awkward.

"I would be willing to train the princess myself, Lord Corlys, if the time permitted." Dyron answered and Lord Corlys nodded swiftly, before he looked over at Visenya, who was now sitting up taller in her chair with a small nod of acknowledgement.

"Very well. From amongst my company, you may choose more knights if you so wish to, Princess Visenya. Have you more conditions for my endeavor?" He asked.

"My last condition is only a rather simple one." Visenya took a sharp and deep breath before she sighed at the realization of it. "We will only go to the Stepstones after Daemon and his company are all driven away and off of the island. Driven by our forces all of them, from Dragonstone." Visenya finished.

"Agreed. Have you a plan to accomplish this feat?" Lord Corlys sounded excited and Visenya looked downtrodden at the question.

"I have the beginnings of one, Lord Corlys, but I do not know if it is a good one." Visenya stated and then suddenly, a knight of the Kingsguard burst into the room and Visenya was reaching for the dagger at her belt by automatic instinct, while Dyron was standing in an instant.

"Please forgive the sudden intrusion, Princess." It was Criston Cole and Visenya's eyes flashed at the words. "The Hand of the King, Lord Otto Hightower has called a Small Council to an emergency session."