6.

~Thursday-June 1~
KAYHANA K. DAVIS

Same Night...

10:45 P.M

Murdaa.

Mek mi stop tease him yaa, cause next ting yuh know... him do everything weh him sey him ago do.

Ayye, the boy serious eno.

"Yuh wah something fi drink?" he asked while pouring his own drink.

"Water" I replied and he looked at me weirdly.

"Mi neva yet drink and mi nuh plan fi start now. So just give me the water" I answered as I began looking around my surroundings.

I haven't been to a party in a while and a wull heap a people deh here.

Kmt, mi nuh 4 like crowd eno.

"Yuh nuh waah sidung?" he asked as he took a seat on a empty chair that was under the tent.

"Where?" I asked and he stretched his hand out to pull me down on his lap.

Who tell him sey mi waah sidung inna him lap?

"Good now?"

"Mi did good before you put mi inna yuh lap" I replied as I began scrolling on my phone.

"Nuh worry yuh self mhon. Mi soon fix dah attitude deh" he said and same time I saw three men walking towards us.

"Think yuh neva did ago fwd" one of them said to Trayon when they approached us.

Them look familiar.

"Did a dealid something first" Trayon said as he side-eyed me.

Weh him a look pon mi fah? Afta mi nuh do nothing.

"Dat gov mhon... ano like you miss nothing"

"This a me fren dem... Tyreek, Shevon and Leon" Trayon said, introducing them to me as he took a sip of his drink.

"Hi"

"A such b this?" Tyreek asked and Trayon nodded his head in response.

"Kayhana, she name" Trayon said as another man walked up to us.

"Wah gwaan, bro" the man said as he dapped up Leon and Shevon.

"A him name Junior, the one weh a keep the party" Trayon said in my ear and I hummed in response.

"A your b this? She pretty eeh" Junior said to Trayon while looking at me and then he took a seat on the empty chair beside Leon.

"Mine weh yah do eno" Trayon said to him and Junior chuckled.

"Enough a dat. Mi waah show uno a pree, so fwd" Junior said as he stood up from his seat and walked away, Tyreek, Leon and Shevon did so too.

"Mi soon fwd... doh move from yasso" Trayon said to me as he took up his drink from of the table and walked in the same direction as his friends.

__________________________________

12:00 A.M

Mi wah go home now.

One hour gone and all now him nuh come back yet and mi phone waah charge.

And, mi a get bored now... kiss mi teeth.

Even though his friends were taking turns in checking up on me and creating small talk to keep mi company, I still felt like I was here by myself.

Party kinda have a vibes still but... mi nuh like crowd.

She nah done now? Jeezam. A boh 5 time mi see har go pon har head top.

Feeling my phone vibrate, I checked the caller ID and saw that it was my mom and I answered it, putting the phone at my ear.

"Wid the way how mi barely see yuh these days, yuh would a think sey yuh move out" she was the first to speak and even though I couldn't see her, I knew she was smiling.

"Are you ok my daughter?" she asked.

"Yes mommy. You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah mi good mhon, just a wonder a when yah come home"

"Mi soon come home, cause mi phone deh a 25 percentage" I replied.

"Alright. Be safe, Love you"

"Love you too, mommy" I said before I hung up the phone.

I looked up from my phone and saw that Trayon was heading in my direction.

Watch him a come back now.

"Yuh ready fi go home now?" he asked once he was close enough and I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Mi phone a dead and mi mada kinda worry now" I said as my attention went to look at a girl dancing on a man.

The girl a angle him eno.

"Come give me one a dem deh nuh" Trayon said as he took a seat beside me then pulled me to sit in his lap.

"Mi caah dance" I lied.

"She lie... ezy nuh"

I don't know where mi get confidence from, but I placed my hands on my knees and started moving my waist slowly to match the song that was playing.

Feeling my hair being tugged, I let out a soft sound as the selector changed the song from Dexta Daps "Weak to You" to "Shake" by Skillibeng and Jada Kingdom.

I began shaking my ass while he kept tugging my hair and slapping my butt.

Dat hot eno... but mi love it...

He then took his right hand to grab my neck and pulled me back, so that my back was touching his chest.

"Come mek mi carry yuh home... cause if mi mek yuh continue, nothing couldn't stop me from bending you over dah table yah" he said, tapping my thigh for me to stand up and I did before he did the same.

Nah lie, the outfit did what needed to be done.