19. Avinash Malhotra

Sagar had left from there. Karan was sitting while glaring at the boy. Mrs. Joshi looked at the brothers and tensed. She didn't knew what action to take towards them, the school got most of the funds because of karan oberoi, she didn't wanted to upset him in any way.

Mrs. Joshi-" i don't think we need to expel him, the school will suspend him for a month."

Karan knew what she was trying to do. Does money make people that strong, for the first time he was getting to know the power he holds-" rusticate him. He will sign any documents you will say."

Ray looked at his brother. He was going to give his finals in three months. Everything will be ruined, his one year will be ruined if he didn't took the exams.

Mrs. Joshi panicked-" no sir, the same case was of aakash, he didn't get rusticated for his doings then why should he. We will just suspend him for a month. That's it."

Karan nodded, he felt guilty for misusing his power but for now the studies of his child matters. He didn't wanted him to waste his one year and did whatever he thought of right.

Ray was feeling guilty for beating aakash but that was just because he was on the verge of dying. If that didn't had happened, he wouldn't have been a little bit of guilty. Meanwhile karan was so angry with his brother. What was he thinking, did he thought beating him would make everything right.

Ray and karan reached at home. Karan glared at the boy who just looked down feeling scared. He was dead meat today.

Karan in deadly voice-" why did you do this?"

Ray shivered with the harsh voice and didn't said anything. Shivani who was in her room came downstairs after hearing the loud voice.

Karan yelled-" tell me, what is the reason. Kyu kiya tune uske saath aisa."

Ray flinched and stuttered-" m-mai use sabak sikhana chahta tha, uski wajah se mera bha-"

Karan cutt him off with hard slap. He just couldn't accept his brother killing someone. He slapped him again and again. Ray's cheeks were turning deep shade of red.

Shivani called Priya and came between the brothers-" kya kar rahe ho bhaiya. Lag rahi hai use."

Karan angrily-" aur isne jo kiya. Us bacche ko dard nahi huya hoga."

Shivani looked at him puzzled. Ray looked at his brother hurt-" to kya, mujhe to abhi bhi lagta hai ki maine sahi kiya. Uski wajah se aaj mera bhai marne ko aa gaya hai. Agar wo mar bhi jata na to mujhe farak nahi padta."

Karan slapped him again-" mar bhi jata to farak nahi padta? Kya soch raha hai tu ray. Kya ye prove ho gaya hai ki usi bacche ne tere bhai ko mara hai."

Ray looked away-" prove nahi bhi huya hai par mara to usi ne hai na. Saboot to yahi kehte hai na."

Karan-" kaise saboot ray, kaise saboot. Un sabooton pe adalat bhi aage nahi badh pa rahi hai. Tu un sabooton ki baat kar raha hai. Agar wo nahi huya tere bhai ka katil to tu kya karega. Kaise maaf karega khud ko. Tune jindagi bhar ka trauma de diya hai kisi ko aur wo ye chiz kabhi bhul nahi payega. Ek 15 saal ke bacche ke liye itna sab bohot hota hai. Aur tujhe kya lagta hai ki rosh tujhe maaf kar dega jab use ye sab pata chalega. Kon maaf kar payega apne bhai ko jo ek criminal ban gaya hai."

Ray gasped in shock. He wasn't able to take this much. Priya came inside in the exact moment-" criminal ban gaya hai, criminal se aapka kya matlab hai karan."

Karan told the ladies about the incident. Priya's eyes filled up-" kya ye sach hai ray. Tune use mara?"

Ray nodded slowly and she placed a hard slap on his face-" dimag ghas charne gaya hai kya ray, tu kaise kisi ko maar sakta hai."