17. Father's grieve

The meeting was still going. Mrs. Joshi asked for the signature of aakash so that they could restrict him but none of the mother and son were ready to listen them. Shanti was pleading more like begging to the board members to spare his son but her pleads were unheard for them.

Even though shanti treated his son badly but it was out of love. She loved her husband so much that she agreed to his every word but that didn't mean she didn't loved her son. He was as equal as Sagar and his husband for her.

Aakash here was crying mess, he wasn't the killer. How can he make them believe him. He saw her mother was about to go on her knees, she was looking more vulnerable than him. He stood up and screamed on the top of his lungs. The scream which startled everyone, even karan also came out of his thoughts and looked at the boy standing and screaming infront of him.

Aakash emotionless-" stand up."
His mother was still on her knees. " I said stand up. They will not understand you, not me, not anyone in our family. I will not apologise for the mistake I didn't committed. About bullying Roshan, I'm so sorry. I will repent for my mistake in any way you say but let me say one more thing, i will not get out from this school. When you will have enough proof to show then you can proceed a legal action. The bracelet you found can be robbed, there was no footage of me going to the rooftop. The law doesn't work on rumors, you have to bring the stong evidence which you can never find because it was not me who pushed or killed Roshan."

He stood there while crying, his while body was recking sobs. He was not able to handle his mother's tears, she may have treated him brutally but still she was his mother. He can't let her go on her knees infront of anyone. He came out of his thoughts when he heard the police officer standing at the entrace of the room.

Officer-" what bullshit you are even saying. Ye mat soch ki tu minor hai to chut jayega. Hey SI what are you doing? Arrest him."

Aakash looked at them with widened eyes. The junior officer stood out and said-" aakash Malhotra you are under arrest for attempt to murder. You have right against self-incrimination and will be given chance to explain yourself. You have the right to a lawyer and may request to court to review your legality of the arrest."

He said and was coming to make him wear handcuffs. Aakash backed off while shaking his head, he crying while hiccuping too much. It was like he was short of breathe. He pushed the police officer and thought to run when the officers grabbed him and pinned him down on the table. He repeatedly saying that he wasn't the one who killed aakash. He can never do such things. That's when sagar came there and saw the scene, he pushed the officer in anger.

Sagar-" what the hell are you all doing. He is minor for god sake."

Officer-" he is not cooperating with us. Hume majbooran aisa karna pada."

Aakash closed his eyes, the hiccups subsidised immediately. He looked up with darkened eyes. He was looking so dangerous that it scared the every present person in the room.

Aakash in dead voice-" rule 8 (3) (ii) model rules, the police cannot handcuff me or exert any force when they arrest me as I'm a minor."

Everyone present in the room looked at hik shock. How did a child of 15 years got this much information about law.

Aakash-" Section 10 of JJ act 2015. The arresting should normally be done by a juvenile police unit. If a regular police officer arrest the child, then the child can immediately be placed under the care of juvenile police unit or a designated child welfare police officer"

The police officer looked at him shocked-" tune ye sab pehle se hi padh rakha hai na kyuki tujhe pata tha ki tere sath aisa hone wala hai."

Aakash smirked-" the more i can see is you don't have a single officer from juvenile police unit. And you can't blame a child for a crime he didn't committed, this can lead to mental pressure on the child and that will be included in verbal abuse of child."