02|Where Widows Meet, Sorrow Greets

╔•═══•༺۝༻•═══•╗02|Where Widows Meet, Sorrow Greets╚•═══•༺۝༻•═══•╝

╔•═══•༺۝༻•═══•╗
02|Where Widows
Meet, Sorrow Greets
╚•═══•༺۝༻•═══•╝

Sam Wilson had enjoyed morning runs ever since returning home, he found the structure that it gave comforting. That particular sunny morning was no different. After his run, Sam returned home and a few seconds after entering his house he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door only to find two Avengers on his doorstep, he frowned.

"Hey, man."

Steve groaned slightly, he was supporting Natasha ever so slightly since her body had handled the explosion worse than he had. "I'm sorry about this," Steve said, he kept looking at Sam, who in turn looked around. "We need a place to lay low."

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us," Natasha added softly, her face dirty.

The man in the doorway stepped aside slightly. "Not everyone." The duo entered Sam's house and he looked out onto the street one last time to ensure no one had followed Natasha and Steve. Then Sam closed the door and dropped the blinds down.

"There's my bedroom, bathroom is right around the corner," Sam let out a breath and gestured to the doors. "Make yourselves at home."

Steve and Natasha entered the bedroom so they could shower and change into some fresh clothes that they had snagged on the way to Sam's house.

Meanwhile just across the street stood Sung against a wall, she pretended to be on her phone whilst looking into Sam's house. The small kitchen window was not yet covered and she noticed him cooking something. "I have a location on the targets," Sung spoke over the comms. Despite no one being around to hear her, Sung faked an American accent. One could never be too careful.

"Copy."

A smile pulled on Sung's lips as she gazed at the house. "You've gotten sloppy Natalia..." Sung clicked her tongue.

She strode away and into a restaurant. In one of the toilet stalls, she stripped off her civilian clothing and shimmied into her suit. Sung zipped up her suit until the material was closed to her collarbones.

Just as Sung was about to fasten her belt, with all of her weapons, a lady in the adjacent stall knocked on the wall. "Hey, can you pass some toilet paper?" Sung blinked and didn't respond, too flabbergasted by the question. "Honey?"

"Yeah," Sung quickly gathered some paper and crouched down so she could pass it underneath the stall. "There you go."

"Thanks, sugar! I'm Nellie, what's your name?"

Sung rolled her eyes and fastened her belt with the Red Room logo on the front, only hers also had the HYDRA symbol engraved in it. The HYDRA skull was only visible when the logo was looked at just right, fitting for the Widow made agent. "My name's Anya."

For a moment there was silence and Sung thought herself free, the bliss was interrupted by Nellie. "Anya... Pretty name. Tell me Anya, where are you from?"