01|Вдова и Солдат

╔•═══•༺۝༻•═══•╗01|Вдова и Солдат╚•═══•༺۝༻•═══•╝

╔•═══•༺۝༻•═══•╗
01|Вдова и Солдат
╚•═══•༺۝༻•═══•╝

Inside a pale concrete room, Sung stood on her toes. She pressed her foot flat against the floor and proceeded to do a ronde jambe, her arm flowing through the air graciously. The ballerina leaned her hand on the back of the small desk chair in her room, utilising it as a barre for a lack of better options. The room was simple, a metal door on one wall with a small closet next to it, Sung's cot was shoved against the wall opposite the door and adjacent to it there was a desk and chair. The walls were simple concrete, with faded writing here and there.

Sung stopped her movements just before the door of her room swung open, in strode Alexander Pierce. The American man looked at Sung before nodding to the door and walking out, she followed beside him.

"You have a mission," Pierce commented as the duo trailed through familiar corridors. "Here." He handed Sung a file and rubbed his hands together.

The woman flicked open the file and spotted a familiar picture on top. "Nick Fury?"

"Yeah, he's in the way and I want him removed." Pierce entered another room where the Winter Soldier was already out of his cyropod and getting prepped for the mission.

Sung closed the file. "I don't need him," Her dark gaze settled on the hollow man. "Fury is just one man. Right place, right time, I'll make it look like an accident."

Pierce clicked his tongue. "I don't want an accident, I want a message. Now go get ready before I no longer have a use for you." He waved in the direction of the weapon, tactical gear and suits section that hid behind a small door on the left of the room.

Sparing the awakening Winter Soldier one last look, Sung marched through the door. She stripped off her casual clothes and wiggled herself into a black suit and zipped it up until it reached her neck. Sung fastened her battle knee brace and tightened her French braid.

The Korean woman donned her Black Widow bites, hip-, thigh- and shoulder-holster. The shoulder holsters each held a gun, as did the one on her hip. The one on her thigh was for knives. In small pockets in her knee brace, Sung slid a few taserdisks. Lastly, she put on her belt, two baton halves stacked atop one another on the back along with a few other HYDRA knickknacks.

Sung grabbed her goggles and mask before walking out of the room where she spotted the Winter Soldier fully dressed. "Солдат," The Winter Soldier turned to see the familiar Black Widow, he nodded to her. "Готовый?" She asked. Soldier. Ready?

"Готов соблюдать." Ready to comply.

↣ ↢