Playing Hard To Get

Dre's POV

  When she didn't say anything I knew she didn't feel that same way, I was going to lay back down untill she grabbed my arm.

"You what?"

"I love you."

"How do you know?"

"I don't know I just feel it."

"Well the feeling is mutual." she whispered. "I love you to."

    I picked her up and cupped her booty. She giggled, I brushed my lips over hers. She took charge and kissed me soft and gentle. This kiss made my stomach flutter and my heart beat rapidly. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I can feel my man hood starting stand up. She cupped my face in her hands and still kept kissing me. By this time I was poking her and she moaned, the turned me in some more. She broke the kiss breathing hard.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you to." she whispered.

    I was still holding her and I can feel through them boy shorts that she was wet. I looked at my hood and she did to, she giggled.

"Can we?" I asked.

"No the baby is in here." she said, then pecked my lips.

"You wet." I whined.

"I know but I'm sorry." she said hopping down.

"Okay can I please hold you?" I asked

"No because you was just holding the baby." she said getting under the cover.

    This girl is going to be tought but I love mines strong.

*

    This morning I woke up with Andra next to me, she wasn't up but she was still here. Brittney was us, in the shower. After moving Andra from under me I got up, stripped out my clothes and walked in the bathroom. Brittney was humming, so I slid in thrugh the back. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and she jumped.

"Dre what are you doing?" she asked not turning around.

    I wasn't even looking at her I was looking at her ass.

"DRE!" she yelled.

"Umm huh?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take a shower."

"Okay." she said nodding her head.

    She went back to taking a shower, and all I was doing was taking a shower. She let the soap run down her body and I instantly got on hard. She step back and I poked her, she jumped.

"Put it up." she said, still not looking at me.

"Okay."

    Since it was soap still on her back she had to let the water go down her back, meaning she had to turn around. From that thought she did, when she did she gasped & I smirked.

"What?" I asked, playing dumb.

"OMG I didn't know you was that big." she whispered.