He looked at the white sheet covered bed, a table beside and beside that.. Taehyung?

Jungkook immediately went over to the boy who was sitting there with his face nuzzled on his knees, his clothes were even of a dark shade, if he didn't look properly, he couldn't recognise him.

He sat on his knees infront of him, the frown on his brows plastered. He heard the shaky breaths Taehyung was taking, did he fall asleep like that?

"..hyung?"
He didn't get a response. He slowly put his palm on Taehyung's forearm which was covering his face.

"Hyung?"
He shook him slightly. Taehyung flinched, his muscles moving slowly.

"Hyung"
He slowly looked up. Jungkook's heartbeat skipped at the dull face of the other, the dark eyes covered by his bangs. But next moment he also noticed how those dark eyes lit up seeing him. Taehyung clutched on his palm like he was dying to do it.

"K-Koo.. you.. you came back"
His voice was sore, he looked so weak.

"H-Hyung.. what happened to the house? What happened to you?"

"You c-came back Koo.. you came back to me.. why did you go away? Why did you l-leave me?"
Taehyung kept Jungkook's palm near his own cheek, Jungkook just watched him.

"The house hyung.. what happened?"
Taehyung didn't reply on that. A sudden thought clicked Jungkook.

"Did you.. do..?"
Taehyung didn't reply but the way his eyes stopped moving around and stilled at a point, it gave only positive answer.

"Why.."

"You left me, why did you leave me huh? I told y-you not to go.. y-you left me, I.. I got mad and I broke everything.. yeah, i-it's your fault"
He looked like a kid explaining his wrongdoings who wasn't feeling bad about it at all. Jungkook's mind went more blank.

"Now you're here.. it's.. it's all fine.. yes, all fine.. wait- you came back right? Or.. did you come to tell me that you're leaving me? No! You can't leave me.. y-you can't leave me Koo, I love you.. you can't.."
Jungkook couldn't help but hug the sudden hyper boy.

"I'm not.. leaving you, why would you say that?"

"Y-You said you need to rethink about us.. you said that guy is better than me.. are you going to him? Don't go Koo, p-please.. don't leave me alone-"

"I'm not going to him.."
Jungkook didn't notice that he had stopped blinking. Though he was consoling him, he was still shocked. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. Taehyung broke down the whole house just because he thought Jungkook left him? On basis of a letter? This.. wasn't good, why couldn't he recognise Taehyung all of a sudden.

"Really? You're mine? You're with me?"
Jungkook just hummed. Taehyung pulled away from the hug with his boxy smile which just few days ago too made Jungkook flutter but.. not right now. Taehyung cupped his face kissing except lips. Jungkook wanted to, but he couldn't feel the kisses to his heart. Taehyung's soft lips were so dry right now.

"Koo? I'm tired baby.. I'm so tired.. I wanna sleep, can you help me? Lay with me please? I wanna sleep hugging you.."
Jungkook with his blank mind just nodded. He laid down on the bed just beside them as Taehyung wanted. Taehyung hugged him nuzzling on his chest. Jungkook just subconsciously caressed his hair.

Soon a wave of thoughts flowed through his mind,

"Taehyung.. he.. he looked so different.. he looks so weak, the house.. was it like this from last three days? Taehyung? He was like this from three days? Did he even eat something?