~\ ·18· /~

They say time pass by so fast, it's true, but no one says much about it carrying changes around you as well. But Jungkook understood it, one month, a whole month had passed since he started working as an assistant. He was loving his job would be an understatement, and according to Sehun, he was developing faster than others with his skills. He now worked with him, not just being a helping hand but also clicked photos with him in shoots, he was learning being a professional and he could say in this time period he indeed learnt lot of things.

Sehun was good guy, like really good. He didn't seem interested in girls, but that didn't mean he was rude to anyone without reason. Jungkook noticed how he would always be playful but when to work, no one was more serious than him.. it amused him sometimes.

He had got good friends with him, Sehun would be a flirty sometimes, but Jungkook knew they were friendly. Jungkook had told him about having a boyfriend, but that's just once or twice, not like they had much conversations over this, and why would they? That wasn't the concern at work.

Other employees were good to him too, yea, few, like always would give him bad vibes, but he didn't care. He could tell he was doing his assistant job well, maybe because it was Sehun, cause they went well with eachother on this, Jungkook wondered if it would be same if it was any other guy he would be assisting.

And about Taehyung.. well, overall they were doing well, as said, Taehyung indeed stopped hanging out much with Bogum, they celebrated his birthday very well. But there was one thing only Jungkook could feel. Something wasn't right, like.. there was a small change, but he couldn't point out what. Sometimes it felt like Taehyung's behaviour, but next moment they would be cuddling good. Jungkook couldn't point out what, but he knew that wasn't good for their healthy relationship.

"Knock knock?"
Sehun waved his hand infront of his face who looked lost out of nowhere. Jungkook flinched and looked up at him.

"I didn't know you can sleep open eyes"

"I wasn't sleeping.. just, thinking few things"

"May I know what?"

"Nope, personal"

"Okay.. are you done? Let's have some food"

"Yea, I'm done almost.."
Sehun hummed leaning against the table with his back while Jungkook did his work in few papers. Jungkook was focused, so he didn't notice Sehun was actually staring at him and as soon as he looked up, he looked away.

"Ok, done for now-"
A knock stopped him. Sehun casually said "Come in" and next moment he cursed under his breath.. his aunt.

"What are you doing here again?"

"You respect less kid! Can't greet your aunt properly?"

"You didn't give me space to do so.. if you're here again with your marriage shi- thing, please leave aunt"
Jungkook stood up from the seat letting the woman take a seat who gave him a side eye once.

"You have to get married brat"

"Why don't you go to hyung?"

"Cause he is engaged already?"

"Then engage him again, I don't want to marry now"
She glared at him with a sigh before she looked towards Jungkook again.

"Why are you standing here?"

"Um I- I'll go-"

"No, he's my assistant, we were working, he isn't going anywhere"

"From when are you keeping assistant?"

"Last month? Now please leave aunt, we were busy"

"Why do you even not wanna get married huh? You're not even dating anyone"
Sehun just looked away. Jungkook was literally standing like a dumb there, he just wanted to eat, his stomach was even calling him, why the hell would this woman come at this time?