𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. i know the end

          Arguments always bring back the past for Soleil

Arguments always bring back the past for Soleil. Even before her mom died, there were arguments and physical fights all the time. Neighbours constantly complained about noise coming from inside the house.

Damian would throw glass to the floor, just to get Ann's attention. To make her listen to him. He'd bump his fist into a wall, leaving massive holes one at a time. He'd raise his voice, screaming. So when Tara was yelling at Sam to leave her alone, it took Soleil right back to her youth. Even if the words were completely different.

"I cannot believe you did that, you embarrassed me." She scoffed. Tara was walking away from Sam, when all she did was walk after her. The rest, including Soleil, were walking behind them, a small distance in between them.

"That guy was a dick, he was gonna take advantage of you." Sam defended herself.

As much as she loved Tara, Soleil agreed with Sam on this one. She did the exact same thing and got the exact same reaction.

Tara turned around swiftly. "So?" She yelled back. "If I wanna hook up with an asshole than that's my decision! It's my decision! It's not about you, I mean- I mean you- you're out of my life for five years and then you can't leave me alone for five minutes."

Soleil looked at Ethan, giving him an awkward smile. She noticed he was wearing Anika's hat. Soleil looked at Anika, seeing she was also wearing Ethan's hat. She laughed, forgetting for a minute that there was an argument happening in front of her. That was until they continued yelling.

"Because you're not dealing with what happened to us," Sam continued. "Have you even gone to see the counsellor once?"

"No, I'm not going to."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm uninterested in living in the past like you are." Tara accused her sister.

As Sam responded to her younger sister, Soleil reached for Ethan's arm. He grabbed her arm as well, rubbing his hand comfortingly over her arm. No one was going to pay attention to them now.