"Are you guys fighting?"

Seeing Luffy, cross his arms, with coldness and expressionless faces can be seen from his half-lidded eyes. Disappointment can be read in his face.

"Luffy.. What happened!? Your soaking wet!"

"Mugiwara! I told you to dry yourself! You're gonna get a cold moron!"

"Mugiwara-ya!"

Law approached him but Luffy stopped him for now, he was not in the mood, touching Law's chest and pushing him away.

"You disappoint me. Torao."

"What the fuck did I do? I just stop this fucking bastards who keep coming after you!"

"I wish to speak in private, I wish to speak with Penguin, Killer, Jaggy and Torao. You guys do remember that I hate fights between friends."

"He's not my friend!" Eustass growled, Law clicked his tongue out of annoyance, it seems he blamed him for happening this, Killer and Penguin remain silent for now. They both didn't say anything, Luffy crossed his arms, "Then.. at least tell me why you are soaking in water.. Mugiwara-ya, don't be so reckless sometimes. Didn't the servants tell you not to go out until you're ready to go out??" Law helplessly sighs as he caresses Luffy's cheek.

"Tch.. Because the demon, who is a woman pushed him earlier in the pool and----.."

"What!?"

Killer, Luffy, Penguin, Law and Eustass turn around to see Sabo and Ace. Ace and Sabo hurriedly rush to Luffy, Ace and Sabo can't calm down, not at all. "Hey! Hey! Stop it! What's wrong!? I got saved!!" Luffy sweatdrops, as they both sigh in relief, and give Luffy a hug, now they think about it. They don't need to ask who it was since Eustass knows.

They can't lose him anymore, not again.

Luffy sweats a little at how they act so much like he was going to disappear from their sight. Now they were both fine, "Mugiwara-ya.." Law tried to have a perfect conversation but all of it failed. Eustass sigh, Killer still remembers how Eustass got mad at him, and he can't argue about it because he has a reason to do so.

"Luffy, the servants will come soon, go back to your room." Ace demanded, and met his eyes and commanded Luffy not to get out of the room unless he was told so, Luffy can't help but listen to it.

After a few moments later, Luffy lastly look at Penguin and Killer who walk away in a different direction, Ace and Sabo also talk to Law to watch over him, they don't mind since they know that Law is Luffy's lover, he has the permission to stay with Luffy.

In the room, alone with Luffy, "Are you guys fighting again? You do know that I hate fights." Luffy crosses his arms, grumpily saying that, avoiding Law's sweet gaze. "Earlier, it wasn't a fight, it was an argument, we just misunderstand that.." Law couldn't exactly truthfully say it. Since the three of them, like Luffy.

"I was disappointed.. that I heard you guys fighting.. this is my birthday and I don't want any fight."

Luffy sits on a soft couch near, Law approaches him and sits on the floor, Luffy looks down and sees Law's actions raised his ankle and planted a kiss on it. "I promise your birthday will be perfect without a doubt.. I promise. I'm sorry I lost control, I just.." He just thought Eustass is going to take him away, by saving him, seeing Luffy in someone's arms, held in someone's arms and feeling like Law wants to tear them apart, he hates that.