Chapter 2: Olympus and Harem

(Piper POV)

We were on the run to Olympus. Monsters were tracking us down on the orders of Tartarus. The Earth was shaking under us because of Gaia, and lastly, the light turning lower due to Nyx. I am starting to wonder if the gods will betray us like the demigods did. I was shunned at camp because of me being Jason's girlfriend. I don't think we will survive.

(Percy POV)

Kai is a bad, rude, arrogant bastard. He ruined my life. I almost made a hurricane and it took a lot of my willpower to do that. Anyway, we are headed toward Olympus. When the gods chose a champion, Piper was Zeus, I was Artemis, Annabeth was Apollo, Jason was Hera, Frank was Hestia, Leo was Demeter, Hazel was Hephaestus, Nico was Athena, Reyna was Ares, Thalia was Poseidon, Will was Hermes, Phoebe was Dionysus, Dakota was Hades, Coach Hedge was Hecate, and lastly, Grover was Pan. So we entered the building and asked for the keycard. The employee said, "There is no 600th floor, kids." I said, "I am Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, and so you better give me the keycard before I kill you with Riptide (Anaklusmos)." He gave it to us and we went into the elevator. Finally, we got to Olympus. We went into the throne room where the gods were having a meeting. The gods noticed us and said that they saw what happened and they will be giving us godhood and a few other gifts.

Percy: Olympian God of Tornados, Kelp, Time, Weapons, Elements, Hills, and Fate. Minor God of Water and War. Champion of Artemis and Apollo, and Lord of Elements. The Water Master, The Slayer of Kronos and bane of Zeus and Gaia and Nyx. The son of Poseidon and Hestia, The Betrayed, The Lost One, and bane of the Fates. Blessings of Athena, Zeus, Chaos, Poseidon, Hestia, and Hades. Sacred Animal: Pegasus and Sacred Weapon: Snowtight. Given a harem and a new weapon called Χιονοστέγαστο (Snowtight). (Armor shown at top of chapter)

Piper: Olympian goddess of Intelligence, Houses, Family, Weather, Warmth, Culture, and Languages. Minor goddess of Love and Fate. Champion of Zeus and Hermes, and bane of Apollo, Gaia, Krios, Hades, Nyx, Poseidon, and Tartarus. Slayer of Hercules and Python. The daughter of Aphrodite and Apollo, The Betrayed, The Lover of Families, and The Weather Master. Blessings of Aphrodite, Chaos, Apollo, Artemis, Hades, and Hestia. Given a new power that controls the birds of the sky and a new weapon called Οικογένεια (Family).

Jason: Olympian God of Tigers, Wealth, Thunder, Creation, Destruction, Food, and Volcanoes. Minor god of lighting and speed. Champion of Hera and Athena, and bane of Gaia, Zeus, Hades, Oceanus, Nyx, Hestia, Python, and Kronos. Slayer of Caligula and Hyperion. The son of Jupiter and Demeter, The Betrayed, The Lord of Tigers, The Wealthiest, The Creator, The Destructor, The Master of Thunder, Eater of Food, and Controller of Volcanoes. Blessings of Jupiter, Demeter, Hades, Hestia, Chaos, and Aphrodite. Given a new power that makes you invisible and a new weapon called Δημιουργός (Creatior). 

Frank: Olympian God of Fruits, Speed, Cities, Internet, Technology, and the Future. Minor god of fate and weather. Champion of Hestia and Hephaestus and bane of Gaia, Hades, Zeus, Chiron, Nyx, Python, Demeter, and Pontus. Slayer of Nero and Krios. The son of Mars and Venus, The Betrayed, The Eater of Fruits, The Speeder, The Master of Cities, The Worker of the Internet, The Technology Nerd, and The Visioner of the Future. Blessings of Mars, Venus, Hades, Hestia, Chaos, and Poseidon. Given the power to control the water (limited) and a new weapon named Σκιά Θάνατος (Shadow Death).

I went to my harem home, while the others went separate ways. Artemis, Calypso, and Aphrodite were some of the girls in my harem. The whole Hunt was also in my harem. I will be dreading my lifetime.

(682 words)

A/N:

Hey, I wasn't able to update because of schoolwork but to update this story I finished all my schoolwork in one day. I was busy and updated late but here is the second chapter. 

Peace out,

percyheartofice