Chapter 1: Betrayed by Camp Half-Blood

(Percy POV):

Today, I was hanging out with Jason and Frank when we heard a scream. We rushed to Thaila's Tree (still can't believe it Thaila = tree) and saw a boy about the age of 11, getting chased by monsters. I slashed and sliced and defeated the monsters with help from Jason and Frank. I went to the boy and asked, "What's your name?" He doesn't answer. The camp comes and he says, "I defeated those monsters and these 3 just stood there!" Wait...WHAT! "Then why are we covered in monster dust while you are clean?" says Jason. Chiron says, "Annabeth, what do you think?" "I think Jason is telling the truth." says Annabeth. "Okay, great new brat!" said Mr. D. A lighting bolt appeared over the new kid's head. Chiron says, "All hail, ....?" The new kid says, "Kai Taylor." Chiron says, "All hail, Kai Taylor, Son of Zeus, King of the Gods." Everyone bowed except Mr. D, me, Jason, and Frank. 

                                     ---------------------------Time Skip (2 days)---------------------------

Ever since Kai came, everyone has been blaming everything on me, Jason, and Frank. We didn't steal the Stoll's pranking tools or Nico's sword. 

                                    ---------------------------Flashback--------------------------

"Percy Jackson!" someone said. I turned around to find Nico and the Stolls storming towards me. They said, "We can't believe you were our friend. You stole Nico's sword and our pranking tools." I said, "I didn't!" Despite me denying it, they stormed back to their cabins.

Flashback End

Today, I was looking forward to seeing Annabeth. I knocked on the door of the Athena Cabin. Malcom opened the door and said, "What do you want?" I replied, "Have you seen Annabeth?" He said, "She's at the beach and be prepared." Then he shut the door. I thought, what did he mean by be prepared? I went to the beach and saw a blonde girl and Kai kissing. I was not sure it was Annabeth until Kai said, "When are you going to break up with Percy, Annabeth?" She replied, "Tonight, when we are going on a date." I put all the venom into my voice as I said this, "I was not good enough, Annabeth. Don't worry about breaking up with me tonight. I have already seen enough to know you don't love me anymore." Annabeth turned around and said, "Percy, it's not w-w-what it looks like." I replied, "Sure Annabeth, just go back to kissing your boyfriend. You know what I was going to do?" I pulled out a ring that Athena gave me. "I was going to propose to you. Goodbye, Annabeth. Don't come looking for me again." I left the beach with Annabeth crying. I went to tell Jason and Frank that I was leaving Camp Half-Blood. I asked them to come with me and they agreed, along with Piper. Piper agreed because she was also shunned at camp. Together, the four of us went into the outside world.

(481 Words)

A/N:

Hey guys, sorry for posting the first chapter late. It's just I have schoolwork and other things to do so I wasn't able to post it until now. See you later. 

Peace out,

percyheartofice.