Her red pants highlight her butt as her hips swing slightly from left to right while she walks down the hallway. To your disappointment, she catches you staring as she turns around after a couple of meters.
"No photos please."

She poses for you in the middle of the hallway

She poses for you in the middle of the hallway. You can't tell if she is highlighting her ass on purpose or not, but it does look good.
She laughs at you teasingly, before she finally leaves for her room. You have to shake your head, stepping into the elevator. Sohee sure is something.

Finally arriving at the gym, you are glad that not many people are here. Although you like the idea of you and Sohee alone, you would never try to seduce her. You always think that it is disgusting to try to sleep with someone else's girlfriend. But in Joy's case for example, it is different. If the woman comes onto you, you are open to it. Because then, either the man is bad, or the woman is. Either way you won't make their relationship bad.

You walk over towards the back of the gym, ready to warm up, when you feel your phone buzz in your pocket. Taking it out, you see that Ahin has texted you. Since you stayed in Chengdu, you never got another message for her. You thought she moved on, but it doesn't seem like it now.
"You said we will talk once you are back. When is that?"
You sigh at her words. She sounds serious. You know how to deal with flirty Ahin, sexy Ahin, pouty Ahin and sad Ahin. But not with serious Ahin. You wonder what she has in store for you, once you are back. Even you figured out by now, that she seems to be interested in more than just sex. But up until now, you aren't sure if you feel the same. And you usually don't think that a woman who sleeps with you after a nice dinner, is good girlfriend material. And yet, you remember the times during the last week. Times where you were sitting in your chair at the office, staring at your phone. Either waiting for Ahin to text you again, or just to look at her picture again. Maybe you are more interested than you would like to admit.

With the email you read earlier in mind, you text Ahin back. Telling her that you would be home in about four days. Once it shows that she read it, you wait for a response. Nothing. You wonder if she is playing some sort of game.
Unable to focus so early in the morning on women, you begin to warm up. Once you are done, you start to do pull ups on the bar in front of you. Twenty in a row. Then another twenty. You hear the door of the gym open behind you, but you pay no attention to it. The third rep is the hardest. You are forcing yourself to do the last five a little faster, trying to hold on before you slip. Glancing at the mirror as you do so, almost makes you fall. You freeze for a moment, before you do the last three pull ups.
Sohee is standing in the doorway. But that's not why you are surprised. It's the way she looks. You don't know exactly what you expected as a workout outfit for her, but that was definitely not it. She is wearing very short blue pants, which are barely even reaching her thighs. You wish she would turn around. Her ass must look even better in those shorts. Her white top is almost just as tight as her lower clothing. The white fabric stretching over her tits. It makes the shirt too short for her. You see Sohee's midriff clearly. Her face is still somewhat cute, but she has an alluring look on her face. As if she picked this outfit especially for you.