[1] Rose Red Tryant

Start from the beginning

The first years are still befuddled regardless, they managed to grip on the current situation aka the senior's question.

Yea, they don't mind.

"I'm Deuce Spade." The bluenette gave his name. Then, followed in a salty tone of voice.

"Ace." He said bitterly. "I'm the Great Grim and this is my servant!" The monster proudly introduced himself. "I'm Yuuga." The amnesiac replied with a nod.

The senior intensely typing on his phone and finally lowered his device down, as he turned to the first years.

"And~ upload! Oh btw- I'm actually your senior upperclassmen. Third year, Cater Diamond~!"

"Call me 'Cater' or Cay-kun is fine too~ Nice to meetcha, frosh" He said, finally introducing himself.

"He's a little bit... Carefree?" Yuuga mumbles, he turns to his group in hesitance.

Cater turned at Yuuga due to their comment on him. "Oh, right! You're the prefect of Ramshackle dorm I heard about~" He said.

"-Good for you.... Living in a place like that~" He smiled, as he briefly narrowed his eyes at the amnesiac.

Even though, it may sound like a compliment. But, the tan student felt there's another layer to those words that he's purposefully sugarcoating...

"A good place to live....?" Ace shudders at those words. Cater chuckles.

"Yea! Because its super dark and you can't get any good lighting there~! You have my sympathy!" The senior laughs.

Ouch. There it is, the real opinion. Its adds a new pain when the senior laughed at his words. His sympathy is totally insincere..

Yuuga scoffs in offense. "This guy should really shut up." Grim irritatedly muttered.

"You're so right, Grim." The amnesiac deadpan. "Ah-! I have no time for small talk! Here!" Cater realised, then he shoves paint brushes to the freshmen's chests.

"The party is in 2 days, I don't wanna lose my head for being late..." He briefly explained.

"So guysssss.... Wanna help your dire senior to paint these- 'lovely roses'~?" Cater ask, though he made it pretty clear that they don't have a choice.

"Uh- why are you doing weird stuff like this?" Ace asked. "Red roses in parties are photogenic! ...I guess?" Cater responded, unsure of his words.

"I also gotta the flamingo's colour for the croquet match, so I'm totally busy with all of my chores." Cater continue.

"Changing the flamingo's colour?! Damn, your chores sounds weird." Grim said in shock.

"And totally inefficient." Yuuga harshly comments whilst observing the paint brush on their hand.

"Ouch." Cater replied. "So, the tart that Ace ate was going to be used in the dorm leader's birthday? That will explain why he's angry about it." Deuce sighs.

"Huh? That's not it."

"Eh-?! Then if its not his, whose birthday??!" Ace ask in shock.

"It's not anyone's birthday. The day after tomorrow is our dorm's traditional 'Unbirthday Party'. The dorm leader chooses a random day that isn't anyone's birthday and we have a tea party." Cater explains