iii. cleansing balm

Start from the beginning

"But Kitty, I can't leave you all alone — "

Evelyn was interrupted by Kitty's phone vibrating nonstop. "Who is it?"

Kitty picked up her phone, "Dae. He want's to talk and explain."

"Maybe you should let him explain, Kit." Evelyn suggested.

Kitty groaned, "What is there to explain? I've seen his new girlfriend. They've been together for the whole time we talked, end of story. I mean — He didn't even deny it."

Out of nowhere, the two siblings heard their dorm room open, causing them to look at each other with wide eyes.

"Go under the covers!" Evelyn whisper-shouted as she turned off the light, leaning against the door.

From behind the door, the trio conversed.

"Dae, you little scammer." Minho's voice trailed through the walls.

Kitty sat up, "Dae?" Quietly rushing to the door, her ear pressed against the door.

"How did you convince Yuri to buy that suit?" Minho asked Dae.

"How did you know I didn't buy it?"

"Because it costs 5k." Minho added, as a matter of factly.

Dae suddenly spit out the water he was drinking. Causing the Covey siblings to press their hand on their mouths to avoid laughing.

"Anyway. I feel bad for Kitty. Breaking up with someone is brutal." Q stated.

Minho chuckled, "Except it wasn't a breakup because it wasn't a real relationship. No one is gonna blame you for upgrading a pen pal for an actual girlfriend."

Kitty shrieked from behind the door, making Evelyn slap her hand back onto her mouth.

Evelyn and Kitty didn't hear anything from behind the door, after a few seconds the two immediately rushed onto the bed, pulling the covers on top of them.

"Kitty, move!"

"There's no more space!"

"Shh!"

The door bursted open. "Oy, Marius. Wake up! Time for class!"

Minho pulled the covers, but failed due to the siblings' tight grip on the blanket.

The Covey siblings struggled as Dae and Q helped Minho in getting the covers off of them.

The trio finally got the covers off, revealing the siblings, in their pajamas.

Kitty and Evelyn screamed simultaneously as they saw the three boys backing up.

Everyone continued screaming as the boys rushed out onto the living room.

"Dae's crazy ex-pen pal and champagne girl broke into our dorm to murder us!" Minho spoke firmly.

Evelyn rushed out of the room, rolling her eyes at the nickname the teen made up.