8

Same day Tuesday

Beverly Hills California

Baker's house

(Brandy pov)

I was hitting a practice dummy to get some anger out.

I was imagining it's Coop.

I can't believe she posted that picture of Chyna.

There's knock on the door. "Who is it?" I shouted stopping hitting the practice dummy

"It's Chyna" I heard Chyna's voice.

"Come in" I said grabbing a towel. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead as the door opened.

"Damn" Chyna said which made me turn around.

She was checking me out while biting her lips. "Were you working out?" She asked closing and locking the door.

I chuckled "No  I was just hitting a practice dummy to get some anger out" I said putting a towel over my shoulder.

I walked to her and kissed her cheek. "Are you okay baby? I saw that bitch's post" I asked worriedly.

"No but I will be. I went to her house  to cuss her out and maybe beat her up but she is not home so I drove around to clear my head" she said putting her purse on my desk.

"Okay I got very pissed when I saw that post.. why did she post that picture of you?" I asked.

"To let everyone know that I'm hers." Chyna said walking to my bed.

I shook my head. "She is fucking crazy" I said walking over.

Chyna stopped being hers when she started cheating on her with other girls.

"Right! I regret wasting my time on her.. let's stop talking about this shit now because it's making me more pissed" Chyna said.

"Okay well I'm going to take a shower now" I said grabbing some comfortable clothes.

Chyna smirked. "Can I join?" She asked.

There's knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked loudly for the person to hear.

"It's Liv and Simone" I heard my sister's voice.

Chyna groaned as I walked to the door and unlocked and opened the door.

I saw Olivia and Simone and smiled little. "Hey y'all" I said.

"Hey we came to see if Chyna is okay" Olivia said as they walked in.

"No I am not okay but I will be" Chyna said looking at them.

I closed the door and grabbed my phone. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I threw my clothes on the counter before looking at my phone. I texted Chyna.

Me: maybe next time you will join😏