7

Same day Monday

Crewshaw California

James house

(Chyna pov)

I was washing the dishes humming a song when Spencer walked into the kitchen.

"Do you need someone to dry them?"  He asked.

I turned the sink off and dried my hands on dish towel.

"I am done" I said as I walked to the fridge and got a bottle of water out of there.

"Okay is BB ok?" Spencer asked.

"No I hate to see her sad" I said sighing.

"Me too I drove us here because she was crying so I didn't want her to drive like that" he said.

"Hold up she was crying?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm slowly starting to lose the respect for Mrs. B." Spencer said.

I shook my head. "Same here I want to  go over there and cuss her ass out.. like you have 3 kids not one." I said.

"Exactly.. Liv and B doesn't deserve to treated this way by their mom" he said.

"For real. I feel bad for them.. anyway when will you tell Liv how you feel?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows with smirk.

He rolled his eyes. "Come on I know you still like her because the way you look at her like the way I look at her sister" I said.

"Chyna I can't tell her how I feel yet because she have to focus on herself right now and a relationship is the last thing she needs" Spencer said walking out.

I sighed as I started making Brandy's plate.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I heard her soft voice. I looked over to see her.

She is rubbing her eyes.

"Hey my sleeping beauty! I didn't want to bother you because what happened earlier before you came over" I said softly.

I countiued to make her plate while she walked over and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. She kissed my cheek. "Oh well thank you for not bothering me baby" she said with little smile.

Brandy walked away and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. "Your welcome B" I said as I finished making her plate.

I walked to the table as she sat down. "Here's your dinner" I said as I set the plate in the front of her.

"I'm not hu-" I cut her off.

"I know but you have to eat babe" I said rubbing her shoulder.

She sighed and started eating a burger that I made.

I made the burgers and fries for dinner.

I make dinner on some nights because mom works and goes to school at the night.