Chapter Seven

If you're confused about anything, just ask me. I'm sorry for any weird paragraphing and spacing, Wattpad was being weird :/ AnywayI hope you enjoy this chapter :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arina smiled up at Natalie in admiration; Natalie was going to finally walk free after all these years.Arina envied her patience; there was no way she could have put up so much for so long. After only a couple of weeks, she was losing all sanity.

"Where are we going, Natalie?"

"Just keep up! If yous get lost, meet me where my spot is for the round."

“Why there?” It was clearly not the time to be asking questions but Arina couldn’t help herself.

“I’ve someone meetin’ us, so just keep running!” Natalie said, clearly agitated with all the questionsArina was firing at her at such a time.

Arina nodded her head. Natalie was fast pacing ahead of Arina.

"Come on, Arina. Keep up."

Before Arina could quicken her haste, her whole world crashed before her eyes.

She had seen it.

It was there.

The oh so metallic frame accelerating on the road behind her. The look of Mustafa’s eyes penetrating through the front window into Arina’s.

"Natalie!" She screamed though she knew there was no point. It was inevitable. They were going to get caught.

Natalie spun her head around within seconds to also see the car fast reaching them behind her.Mustafa's spectacles created a gleam in the window that caused a shiver to run up Natalie's spine.

"Quickly, Arina!" She said. Their hands that were previously intertwined within each other's now stood separate. Natalie could see there was no way Arina could keep up. She was panting uncontrollably, and holding onto her side due to a stitch that had occurred there.

"Natalie..." She breathed heavily, attempting to say something. Before she could say anything, the car had drove level to them. The car window pulled down and Mustafa's frightening face appeared.

"Stop right there or I will kill you!" He threatened. Arina knew there was no point in running anymore. She knew she could not outrun the car, and she knew the consequences she’d face if she kept running. She just stood there as a statue, like a monument frozen for eternity, still holding onto her side.

Natalie looked back in complete shock; Arina couldn't be giving up, could she? Though her mind was full of too many thoughts, Natalie kept running. She wouldn't get caught. She looked back one final time to see the car door opening and dragging Arina in.

"What on earth are you two idiots playing at?!" Mustafa shouted. His spit landed all over Arina."You stupid, stupid girl! When we get back, you will regret this day!" He shouted. His anger was immense. Arina shivered, afraid for her life.

"Did you seriously think you wouldn't get caught?!"

Mustafa suddenly focused his gaze elsewhere. He looked ahead, scouring the area for Natalie. She couldn’t be seen anywhere.

"Where is she?" He whispered rhetorically to himself.

Arina sat in the passenger seat trembling and petrified.

“Where the hell is she?!” Mustafa shouted louder this time. He slammed his fist on the driving wheel. Quickly, he suddenly turned to Arina. His cold glare pierced into her eyes.