episode 32 - sanskar hurt swara 💔

It's been already late night that sanskar didn't return back to home otherside he was seating in hill top at his car bonet and drinking alcohol with high dose remembering whatever happened and what what parth had said him he have bearing everything from this much years everytime he try to make swara understand that he will not do anything which gonna make her ever feel regretted on her decision that she have love him but still she is not ready to keep faith on him not ready to understand anything and today everything had crossed the all limits and he have heard everything more than his patience level but today someone has called his own child as illegitimate even when he is with swara only not even talk about going leaving her he throw empty bottle get down from car bonet start the car and leave for his mansion swara who hear car horn come at balcony see it's sanskar's car only she go down all get up seeing sanskar abhi and purab hold him immediately before he fall
Abhi - sanskar what the hell haan are you drunk you have promised shona that you will never touch alcohol what's this haan why did you drunk
Sanskar - we do promise for breaking only when she have break this much promises can't i other's have done this much unfair with me i deserve little too don't i.....????? And moreover i am just celebrating my defeat in love don't i have this much right now (swara who come down listen sanskar she look down in tears bite her inner cheek)
Abhi - and for everything your punishing yourself only sanskar is this okey for you moreover i don't think so on this matter you can't talk with shona
Sanskar - i am tired of everything i don't have left any strength in me whatever happened that already happened i don't want to talk with her now let me tell you one thing don't love anyone this much insanely that day will be not far that whole world with the one whom you love will be make every possible way to hurt you (swara close her eyes) so today's award of most heartbroken person goes to sanskar maheswari from none other than mrs swara sanskar maheswari
Purab - sanskar please you don't knowing what your talking please don't talk anything come we will drop you at your room you take rest (sanskar stop purab putting his hand on his chest shaking his head in no)
Sanskar - now only i have collected strength to say truth from this much years i am just staying silent only do you think everything is easy no man not at all (his eye fall on swara he with steady steps go toward swara what about to fall she hold him he shake his head in no removing her hand) i can manage miss bose (swara look toward sanskar in tears) you never can fight for me na with anyone and here like an idiot i have fight with whole world for you nor my own parents ever become mine and when i expect this from you then what you have done everytime pointed finger toward my love so easily and expected from me that i should never say anything to you right my love has become joke (hold her arms tightly and harshly swara looks on) my family has already leave me in someday you will also kill me giving this slow poison which is enough reason for me to die after all then i will able to make you believe on me that i can be never shekhar gadodia with whom i have been compared every damm fucking time AND IN THIS ALL ONE THING YOU CLEAR IT NOR YOU EVER LOVE ME NOR TRUST ME I HAVE BEEN YOUR MOST FAVOURITE TIMEPASS TOY WHO CAN FULFILL YOUR ALL DEMANDS AND DESIRES INFACT ONE ATM MACHINE THAT'S WHAT PLACE I HAVE MADE IN YOUR HEART FOR ME RIGHT MISS SWARA BOSE (swara look toward sanskar hearing him with no expression and emotions abhigya purab and bulbul get shocked hearing sanskar's word abhi go near sanskar make him away from swara she looks on)
Abhi - that's enough sanskar you have gone too far heard yourself that what rubbish your talking and about whom do you seriously gone mad or what
Sanskar - what wrong i said she never trust me she always compare me with her so called father she is only playing with my feelings and emotions till this date i always try to handle every situation patiencely but what i got just one thing her mistrust and reward of my unconditional love i was being used only from this much years nothing eles she is also like those girl's who only wants money who don't see true love infront of money (swara fist her hand tightly to get dress looking toward sanskar all looks on because now sanskar had crossed his all words limits talking rubbish about swara)
Purab - sanskar that's enough keep your mouth shut (hold his hand make him seat on couch) bulbul bring lemonade for him (bulbul nods in yes hearing purab and go to bring lemonade)
Sanskar - SHE DON'T DESERVE MY LOVE SAY HER TO GO AWAY FROM ME I DON'T WANT HER IN MY LIFE I AM FEELING SUFFOCATED HAVING HER NEAR ME (swara slowly look up toward sanskar hearing him she move back from her place with numb expression abhi look toward sanskar in anger)
Abhi - sanskar enough is enough aren't you understanding what we are saying stop uttering rubbish you even don't know what your saying (just then bulbul come she give lemonade to abhi) drink it (forward glass toward sanskar who throw it) what the hell sanskar bulbul bring it again i am taking him at guest room with purab okey (bulbul nods in yes abhi purab take sanskar at guest room pragya go behind them swara look the way where sanskar go she leave from the mansion immediately weeping her tears she go from there in suffocation and feeling nothing in herself she don't know where she is going she just walk aimlessly on street in tears sanskar's words has literally tore her heart in million pieces bulbul go to give lemonade to abhi who make sanskar drink it forcefully and then make her him lay down on bed who fall in sleep he cover her with duet then they go out see swara isn't in hall)
Pragya - she must be in sanskar's room for now let her stay alone abhi because it's not easy for her too whatever she heard from sanskar
Abhi - that person had gone mad in his anger i can't believe this he have utter this much shit in his anger he always get blind in his anger and then regret his whole life for creating blunder i am enough of his shit now (he go from there in his room after sometime later all also go to there respective rooms swara reach at near beach side she seat there near cool wind and seeing water of the sea which is flowing in its regular way whole night spend that she seat there. In morning all get up sanskar also also wake up holding his head which is all heavy due to high dose of alcohol just then pragya come inside she forward lemonade to him sanskar look toward her take the lemonade and drink it in one go closing his eyes pragya what about to go stop hearing sanskar)
Sanskar - where is KITTEN (pragya turn and look toward sanskar hearing him) she is okey i have been so rude to her yesterday is she okey now
Pragya - she is in your room and if she is okey or not you yourself see that going at your room (pragya go from there sanskar looks on he hold his head something flash in his mind suddenly he slowly close his eyes again and remember what blunder he created getting drunk)
Sanskar - DAMM what the hell i have done (he get down from bed immediately go toward his room he what about to knock see it's already open) kitten (he go inside washroom checked her everywhere but she is nowhere to found he go down see all are in hall except swara he take his mobile dial her number but get no response from her side he calm down his inner turmoil) where is shona (abhigya purab and bulbul look toward sanskar hearing him)
Abhi - why something had left to say her (sanskar fist his hand) or you aren't enough after whatever happened then also (sanskar looks on) she is in your room only she didn't come down
Sanskar - she isn't there (all get up hearing sanskar) she is not there that's why i am asking where is she you guys were all the time in your sense only tell me where is she
Pragya - we thought she is in your room only when you fall asleep and when we come out from guest room she wasn't in hall we thought not to disturb her she already hear your rubbish (something click in abhi's mind)
Abhi - damm sanskar you can't fucking control your mouth she must have gone hearing you (sanskar look toward abhi hearing him he take out his mobile dail manik's number who just now leave for office see abhi's call in second ring) hey manik did shona come over there at bhanushali house
Manik - what do you mean by shona come here why she will come here when sanskar had clearly said her not to keep any relationship with us she will never go against sanskar's words why your asking this isn't she is there is everything okey shona is alright na
Abhi - I'll call you once i found out about her (he cut the call he what about to say something to sanskar) forget it it's just wasting my time to say something to you because you won't understand anything ever (he go from there sanskar looks on he fist his hand prgaya leave behind abhi purab and bulbul also leave to search swara making sanskar close his eyes in frustration and anger for crossing his limits in anger he take out his mobile asked his bodyguard to search swara he take his car keys and go to search swara it's been more than 12hours that all are outside searching swara but there is no clue they got which make them reach till swara making everyone worried for swara alot sanskar stop his car near beach he come out in anger and frustration bang his hand on car bonet not able to find out about his kitten otherside swara who think about everything calmly and patiencely she thought to talk with sanskar so already leave for his mansion but find no one in home she go to sanskar's room to get freshen up she take shower and get ready in white and black colour check knee length full sleeves dress she did make up apply pinch of vermilion wear holly chain around her wrist and wear black colour high heels