episode 4 - ragini's self confession

Swara look toward sanskar then swayyam hold his hand softly kiss on his palm then make him stop chewing her cheek lovingly without making him cry or else he will be cranky all night swayyam look toward his Mumma giggle cutely seeing his Mumma staring him with smile he is attention seeker if his Mumma if he didn't get her attention he do something miscivious to make her revolves around him only he make her roam around him only whenever she was near him
Pari - you both are coming home with swayyam. sanskar (SWARa look toward sanskar after hearing Pari Sanskarrr also look toward swara he is scared of ragini or else he knows no one can dare to harm swayywm Swara understand his inner turmoil before he say no laksh say)
Laksh - I am assuring you and swara that ragini will be not come near to swayyam if you both don't want her near champ I promise she will not come (swara look toward sanskar shake her head in yes)
Sanskar - Okk we are coming bhabhi you all go we will come in sometimes till dinner time we will be there
Uttara - bhabi bhai please come now staying away from champ I don't think so it is possible for me (SWARa smile and nods patting her cheek swayyam see his Mumma then he also place his hand on Uttara cheek in patting manners all smile seeing his antics then swayyam hide himself in his Mumma's crook of neck chewing her top parish Uttara and Laksh go back to mm)
Swayyam - mumma.... Bhooki... Bhooki..... slayyam.... aa...... Mumma choco..... (SWARa shake her head in no) choco.... mumma (SWARa take swayyam in kitchen place him on table properly take teether from drawer give to swayyam who start chewing it to sooth his pain swara boil milk for swayyam put it on feeder go near swayyam after making it little cold that swayyyan can drink easily she try to take his teether from him but he was not ready to leave swara take it slowly then hand over him his feeder holding it in her hand make him drink who drink first then leave it turning his fave)
Swara - baby what happened are you not hungry now common drink milk fast then we will go out with papa (SWAYYAM still didn't drink) what you want swayyyan tell Mumma baby (swayyam turn toward swara look toward her cutely hold her breast over her top in his tiny hand) no I won't feed you (swayyyam look toward swara in teary eyed SWARa close her eyes) swayyam Mumma will feed you in night not now baby mumma feeling pain there you know na Mumma hate's tears in her baby eyes now don't cry baby you drink this milk now I will give you In night
Swayyam - Mumma..... Bad....... Bad.... Bad....... Slayyam Bhooki Bhooki mumma bad (said in his baby voice swara sign heavily take him in her arm go out taking his feeder handover him to her hubby with his feeder because in this case he always listen his Papa Sanskar look toward swara then chuckled seeing his jaan who is huffing and puffing in anger)
Sanskar - what happened to you baby now what my champ did that you're in anger that to related to your own baby common jaaan my champ is little innocent immature and childish you didn't leave him too (Nandini chuckle hearing sanskar)
Swara - Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI just shut the hell up your baby is too much now I am not in mood to fight with you so please stop taking his side you know how much he is naughty when he was with me let it be handle your innocent baby make him drink this milk fast till then I will take his clothes in small bag (sanskar nods in yes swara go to there room with nandini who help her after sometimes later swasan go mm with swayyam sanskar ring the bell Pari open the door smile widely seeing swasan and swayyam they what about to come inside Parineeta stop them)
Swara - what happened bhabhi koi problem hai kya (she said them to stop there she is coming in sometimes they stay there clueless after sometimes Pari come with veneration platter swasan understand and smile but sanskar smile fade away seeing his so called parents he take swayyam from swara in his arm who hide his face in his papa's neck Aadarsh Uttara and Laksh smile seeing swayyam' ragini who come with laksh look toward swayyam who is in his papa's arm she get urgh to see him Pari call swayyyam softly who look toward his badi Mumma smile cutely all elders see him get sudden urgh to hold him Pari smile seeing SWAYYAM apply tilak on his head ragini see swayyam get teary eyes seeing him she wants to touch him but she knows she lost that right weep her tears smile seeing swayyam)
Pari - now you both can come inside (swasan come inside sanskarrrr was not ready to leave swayyam. SWARa shake her head in impossible seeing him she take swayyam from Sanskar
He look toward her)
Swara - let him play down also sanskar donr spoil his habits always on arms (swara place swayyam down who walk toward tea table seeing water balls his eyes shine he move toward water balls