1

//This is set on gorge :3!

Scout awoke lying under a bridge, groaning. He heard fighting going on as usual, but it wasnt close to him. He got up and stumbled out of the bridge. He saw a red Scout sitting away from him and watching out the fence at the nature. But it was control points? Why wasnt he taking our blu point? Scout reached for his scattergun, finding it gone. Okay, what about his pistol? He reached for his pistol. Nothing. He felt his shoulders and behind. No bat. Scout slowly stumbled back. He only had 17 health, so he couldnt just go out. He grabbed a rock, throwing it away. He observed the Red Scout run over to the rock and pick it up. He didnt know where it came from, so he chucked it under the bridge. The rock landed on Scout, so he threw it right back. Red Scout didnt know it was a Blu he was playing catch with, so he threw it back. This earned an excited giggle from Scout, making Red Scout quickly step back. Scout threw it back, but Red Scout didnt return. They both waited and watched. Scouts smile faded, as the rock didnt come back. He walked out of the bridge, on the other side. He walked up the small hill, hopping onto the concrete and warily striding over to the Red scout. As they spotted eachother, Scout went to draw his gun, as did RS. Red pointed his gun at BS, shooting. BS dived behind a crate, a bullet going through the visor of his hat. "WHAT THE HELL, MAN!?" Scout shouted. Red Scout pointed his scattergun at the crate, staring at it. Scout took off his hat, waving it above the crate. He slowly stood up, Red Scout going to pull the trigger. Scout quickly dropped. "STOP!" He shouted. "Come out!" Red Scout gave a shout. "No!!!" Scout shouted back. "Stop being a brat!" Red Scout started to walk over. Once he got to the crate, they started to go back and forth with eachother. Scout moved right, Red moved right. Once they'd moved side to side too much, Red just looked over the crate and pointed his gun at Scout. Scout clambered back "WOAH WOAH WOAH HEY! CMON, HAVE SYMPATHY!" Scout shouted. "Cmon! We gotta work together here! I dont know why, but i dont wanna get my head blown off and have to go through one of those grueling procedures to put my head back on with Medic!" He growled. Red slowly lowered his gun, sighing and putting out his hand. Scout took it, Red pulling him up. A blu heavy came flying past the corner, running into the base. Red and Scout walked away, hiding in a part of the building practically nobody ever went. Red stared at Scout. "Why am i not supposed to kill you?" Red questioned. Scout just shrugged, sat down and laid on his back. Red stared at Scout, before just looking about and sitting down. "Okay i do like you, you're actually cool." Red admitted this, earning a grin from Scout. He sat up. "So, i have a reason why you SHOULDNT kill me." "And whys that?" "Because i haveee... A..." Scout looked around, grabbing a stray bullet. "A bullet for your gun!" He presented the bullet to Red. Red smirked, before chuckling. "Alright, i wont kill you. Wannaaaa maybeee meet up once we get out? Secretely, of course." "Sounds good!" Scout chirped.

My Perfect Lover (Scout x Scout tf2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें