A crimson blade emerged from the hilt, and the second sister began steadily walking toward Jaune.

He drew his blaster and shot at her twice. Two energy bolts flew at her, but she swung her lightsaber, perfectly deflecting the two shots back at Jaune.

He rolled, the two shots barely missing him and scorching the ground where they struck.

"Pitiful. Where is your honor, Jedi? Where is your lightsaber?" The Second sister said, her voice filtering through her helmet.

Jaune hesitated for a moment but holstered his blaster. Reaching behind his back, he grabbed his lightsaber. Bringing it forward, he pressed the button to activate it.

A brilliant blue blade extended. His hilt was sleek metal with a straight receiver, and the grip was leather, with the switch being a yellow button. Jaune held the lightsaber across his body in a defensive position.

He began slowly inching himself back and whipped his head to check his surroundings. His heart plummeted when he saw another inquisitor approach from the other side.

Jaune spun his head back and forth, seeing both inquisitors waiting for him at either end of the alley. Above, he heard a ship approaching. A LAAT patrol ship floated overhead, angling itself so it could point the canons directly at the Jedi.

"Alright," Jaune said. Seeing no other option, Jaune powered off his lightsaber. Kneeling on the ground, he placed the weapon in front of him. Taking his blaster out of his holster, he set it next to the lightsaber.

"I surrender."

...

Jaune sat restrained in the troop transport ship. Stuncuffs kept his arms from moving very far, and he was forced to kneel at the end of the ship. They most likely had a cage prepared, or a repurposed cell for Jedi until they got wherever they were going.

He had heard some horror stories from fellow survivors. Of Jedi being captured by the Empire and taken to the inquisitor's base. Where they were tortured, turned into inquisitors to hunt their kind, or worse. Whether they were rumors or not, Jaune and no intention of finding out.

Jaune steadied his breath, focusing on his surroundings. Feeling the flow of the force around him. They had taken his weapons, but they were in reach. Had he just reached out, he could pull his lightsaber and freed himself from these restraints.

Among the normal stormtroopers sitting in their seats, a squad of purge troopers also sat at the ready. Their weapons powered on, and each one stared at him intently.

The ship shook slightly as it was caught by the star destroyer's tractor beam, pulling the troop transport inside. The ship came to an abrupt stop as it touched down in the hangar bay.

The stormtroopers stood, with Jaune still kneeling. One purge trooper with an electro-staff jabbed his weapon into Jaune's side. Jaune yelled slightly as electricity shocked his system.

"On your feet, Jedi." The purge trooper said. Jaune complied and rose to his feet. He was forcefully spun so that he forced the opening bay door.

As it opened Jaune was greeted with a disheartening sight. Both inquisitors stood waiting, each having a battalion of stormtroopers behind them.

"Welcome to our humble home Jedi." The Ninth sister said, her deep voice on the verge of snarky laughter.

"All this special treatment for me?" Jaune said, trying to keep his spirits up with jokes.

"Keep that up and I'll chuck you out the airlock myself." The Ninth sister said, leading Jaune and the purge troopers away from the hangar.

Once they reached the hallway, however, a holoprojector on the Second sister's belt made a noise. Both of the inquisitors glanced at each other, and Jaune swore he saw a flash of fear on Ninth sister's face.