???: OHH SHIT

???: OHH SHIT. ARATA!!! UHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!?!

Seeing his friend starting to panic on how he just yelled at, Arata decided to give him a chance to redeem himself of him not getting an ass kicked from him and see what was going on here.

Arata (20 years old): Well Leo, seeing me as a good friend that I am. I decided to go and stop and get you and myself something to eat after finishing my sparring lessons, and seeing why you haven't been answering my calls or texts. So imma give you a chance to redeem yourself for not answering your phone and for yelling at me or me beating the living shit outta you.

Leo flinches and gulps in fear as he now regrets not looking at his phone to see if he received any calls or texts from anyone. Leo knows that he has pretty good experience when it comes to hand to hand combat and even knows how to handle swords and knives. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and opens his eyes and looks Arata in the eyes.

Leo: Ok. Just come inside and I'll explain everything.

The two of them go inside of his room and Arata closes the front door and takes off his shoes. Arata sees that the whole place was completely totally dark.

Arata: Well no wonder you're complaining about the light being bright. It's completely dark here. The only light in here is coming from your T.v.

Leo chuckles nervously as he rubs the back of his neck.

Leo: Yeah you're right about that, guess you can say I didn't bother turning it on.

Arata turns on the lights and he sees that there was a gaming controller and a video game case on the floor as well. Arata puts his backpack down, along with his bokken and heads towards his kitchen with the food still in his hands.

Arata: Imma put the food in the kitchen and might as well clean up around here, cuz this place smells like horse shit in here, you might as well freshen yourself up.

Leo sighs in annoyance, he knows how Arata gets when it comes to cleaning or doing something when he's asked to do something. He does it immediately cuz he'll feel hella lazy to do it later, so might as well do it now then later.

Leo: Since when did you become the boss here?

Arata stops and turns his head to the side and glances seriously at Leo.