Issue #23: Return to Mobius!

Start from the beginning

Blaze: No. The nature of Sonics arrival, his memory loss, are all a mystery. Anything we attemp will have a degree of uncertainty to it.

The case reveal the Sol emeralds themselves.

Blaze: But I have faith in the power of the Sol Emeralds. And as their guardian, only I may use their power for this task.

Blaze: Sonic!

Sonic: You keep calling me that. But-Oh my.

Blaze had transform in Burning Blaze.

Blaze: May the power of the Sol Emeralds help you remember! Gaze into the sacred fire and have it fuel the winds of your spirit! Recall our past adventures! Recall all the good that you have done! Return to us! Return to the hero I know you to be!

Sonic: What are you talking about? Why are you on fire? And why-why is it so familiar?

In Sonics eyes, the sillouete of Super Sonic can be seen.

Gotuce: Yes! It's working! But it isn't enough.

Blaze: Your right. Gotuce, there must be something else. Maybe more use of the Sol emeralds?

Gotuce: Or maybe the power of a God.......

Blaze: What?

Blaze is still floating but suddenly feels the dimension shake as Gotuce charges up as the wind begin to violently shake which causes multiple buildings to shake in place and with one final scream.........Gotuce burst into the Godly Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

Gotuce burst into the Godly Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan

The Sol Emeralds also react as they glow brighter to Gotuce's transformation but Blaze doesn't notice

------------------
Back on Spiral Hill Village.......

Goku and Vegeta are busy dealing damage to Eggman's mech.

Rouge and Tails are taking cover from the explosions.

Rouge: So this is new and terrible, got a plan sweetie?

Tails: I've written some code that could interfere with that things system and eject Gemerl but there's no wireless receiver! I'll need a hard line to upload it!