IT HAPPENED!!!!

Saiki has just kissed Hasegawa on his cheek, both boys went an embarrassingly bright shade of red. Saiki slapped the back of his hand over his mouth, immediately teleporteing away, leaving Hasegawa in a dazed state. "...Woah. Wait, no no no no no! I-I can't believe I did that... I k-kissed him! Like, my face touch his face!" Saiki had gone a few blocks away from school and caught a glimpse of himself in a window, "...I look like a moron." Saiki cleared his throat and cooled his cheeks down, he was strangely happy with his expression. He would never admit this, but when he was younger, and sometimes even now, people call him emotionless or just tell him to smile more, so he's secretly happy he can make a face like that. He got pulled out of his daze by a kid crying and pointing to a balloon floating away. Since he's in a good mood, Saiki jumped up and rescued the kid's balloon.

Big mistake. The kid stared in awe before shouting, "You just did the Cider Jump! Are you Cyborg Cider-man; Number Two?!" Saiki scans this kid up and down, he couldn't be any older than five or six, "I'm not Cyborg Cider-man, and I'm certainly not a number two." He replies. "But you did the cider jump!" The kid pouts, "I want you to sign my bag, Cyborg Cider-man!" Saiki thinks back to Hasegawa, and how he's always so charming, now he feels guilty for leaving him, "Alright, fine." Saiki snatched the bag and scribbled 'Cyborg Cider-man' just to make the kid happy. The little boy then ties his balloon onto his bag so he won't lose it.

"Do the cider jump again, please?! It's so cool how soda comes out from your feet!" As The kid is explaining, his excitement over comes him and he stumbles backwards onto the road, with an on coming car. Luckily, Saiki used his psychokinesis to avoid a crash, but that made the kid all the more convinced he was cyborg cider-man. The little boy dangled from his bicep and Saiki thought of how Kei always stole glances at him, his thoughts were interrupted by a police offer asking them some questions, "Hey buddy, do you know this guy?" Yeh officer asked the little kid. "I do! He's Cyborg Cider-man, and he pushed a car away using the cider air canon!" As the kid explained what happened, the police officer gave Saiki a suspicious look. Upon realising that Saiki vandalised a car, the police officer lunged for him. Saiki dashed away, soon returning without the officer.

"What happened to Mr. Police officer?" The kid asked innocently. "He went to go take a nap, nothing special." Saiki sighed, he just wanted to go home now, "Anyway, let's get you home, kid." It was a simple instruction, but the little boy didn't care and dragged Saiki to all his favourite places.

It quickly turned to a beautiful sunset when the kid decided to stop for ice-cream. "Ugh. Why do I have to get stuck with this kid? I wanna go home." Saiki complained to himself. "Alright, that's enough for today, let's go home mommy!" The kid finished his ice-cream and turned to grab his mothers hand, only to start crying, "Where's my mom?!" He started sobbing loudly. All this time he thought the balloon attached to his bag was his mom. Saiki started to panic when a voice called out to them, "Saiki?" It was Hasegawa! Saiki's cheeks felt hot as he remembered the feeling of his lips on Kei's cheek. Kei quickly ran over to him at the kid who he recognised.

The white hat with the red cap, paired with the long green hair was something he could never forget, "Yuuta? Where's your mom?" Kei asked, kneeling down to be eye level with him. Yuuta, the little kid that was following Saiki the whole afternoon, looked into Kei's eyes and started clinging to him, crying harder. Kei chuckled and gently swayed Yuuta in his arms, effectively calming him down. The poor thing was so exhausted he fell asleep. 'I take it you don't know where this kid's mom is?' Kei asked as he started walking away, Saiki followed, carrying their bags. "...I do, but I don't at the same time." He replied, slightly embarrassed. Kei giggled, oh how Saiki missed that sound, 'I actually ran into his mom a little while ago and she was quite distraught about losing her son.' Saiki remained calm but Hasegawa could tell he felt a little guilty.

Hasegawa led Saiki to where they found Yuuta's distraught mother, "Oh, Yuuta! How could you run off like that?! I was worried sick!" Hearing the sound of his moms voice, Yuuta stirred awake and leaped into her arms, "Mom!" He cried. Yuuta's mom went to thank the people who returned her son to her, but no one was there.

An awkward silence fell on the two boys as they walked home together. '...Are we not gonna talk about it? Because—' "I'm sorry! It was stupid, immature, and I don't even know why I did it!" Saiki refused to look at Hasegawa. '..Then, do you regret it?' Kei asked, words travelling with such raw emotion, he sounded so fragile. "...I don't." Saiki felt a knot in his stomach, the thought of him making Hasegawa cry was more than he could bear. Saiki heard Kei's footsteps come closer, and was prepared to be hit, but instead Hasegawa spun Saiki around by his shoulders, no words were exchanged, they just looked deeply into each others eyes.

As they admired each others eyes, Hasegawa's heart rate kept increasing until their lips finally connected. Time had come to a stop, but maybe that was Saiki's doing. Kei's hands moved down to intertwine their fingers, but Kusuo already beat him to it. Kei never realised how easy it was to kiss someone with glasses. Their little moment was short lived as they soon discovered that Yuuta and his mom were the Iridatsu's, the family that recently bought the house right next to Saiki's. "See mom! I told you Cyborg Cider-man and his boyfriend helped me find you!" Yuuta said cheerily. The two teens went a deep shade of red, excusing themselves from the awkward moment. Yuuta's mom chuckled at them, wishing them a happy relationship.

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K || Saiki Kusuo x OC Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें