883-886 How Dare You Trick Me 1-4

Magsimula sa umpisa

While the elderly was not resigned to take it lying down, he did not dare to really strike and snatch it either.

Some time after the elderly brought the youth away, another figure appeared there again.

The person had above-average looks, and there was an indifferent expression on her face. If Ye Qingtang was here, she would definitely be able to tell that this person was none other than Ye You with a look.

“The bone of the True Dragon?!”

Ye You looked at Ling Yan below and saw the blue stone in his hand.

It had already been some time since Ye You arrived in this Dragon Vein. She originally wanted to search for the inheritance of the True Dragon and Divine Phoenix, but there was no progress at all until now. She was attracted over by the Wintry Yin Aura at this place.

If she could obtain the bone of the True Dragon, she would be able to locate the inheritance of the True Dragon in the shortest time!

Almost without hesitation, Ye You gradually descended and was already standing beside Ling Yan a few breaths later.

_______________________________________________________________

884 - How Dare You Trick Me (2)

In no time, Ye You slowly landed beside Ling Yan. Her eyes were extremely cold as she sized up the Bone of the True Dragon in Ling Yan’s hand.

At this instant, Ling Yan looked at Ye You expressionlessly as he sat cross-legged on the ground

“Do you wish to live or die?” Ye You threw the question coldly.

However, Ling Yan smiled faintly after hearing Ye You. His lips curled up slightly, forming a devilishly charming smile. “May I know what enmity you and I have? This is our first meeting, but you’re asking about my life or

death.”

“I don’t know who you are, but I recognize the bone of the True Dragon in your hand,” Ye You said coldly.

“Oh?” Ling Yan immediately raised the bone of the True Dragon. “You’re talking about this.”

“Hand it to me, and I can spare your life,” Ye You said.

Once she obtained the Bone of the True Dragon, she could follow the Wintry Yin Aura on the bone of the True Dragon and find the inheritance in this Dragon Vein…

“So this stone is called the Bone of the True Dragon…” Ling Yan smiled. “Since you like this stone, you can have it then.”

Then, Ling Yan tossed the Bone of the True Dragon to Ye You instantly without hesitation.

Once the Bone of the True Dragon was in her hand, she felt a penetrative Wintry Yin Aura that was extremely chilly, making it seem as though she had fallen into an ice cave.

“It indeed is the Bone of the True Dragon…”

Ye You muttered as she inspected the blue stone in her hand.

However, she was increasingly confused. The man before her clearly knew that this item was the Bone of the True Dragon. Why would he still give it to her so easily such that there was not a slight change in the expression his eyes?