One hour later...

Mikasa yawned waking up, stretching her arms to feel just the sheets of her blanket, with no Eren. She shot up looking around to not see him anywhere. "Eren!" She got out of bed and went downstairs to see him brewing himself a coffee, as she let out a exhale of relief. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, kissing his neck, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.

"You scared me Mr, I wondered where you ran off to."

"I was tired, so I just thought coffee would wake me up a little. You want one?"

"Yeah, please. Hey, are you feeling any better?"

"Sorta. I'm still a little frazzled from that nightmare." Leaning his head against her, rubbing his face against her hair. He poured some chocolate brown coffee into his mug, getting extra for his beloved, sipping that marvellous sensation into the back of his throat, letting the taste slide down his tongue.

"Come on big guy, you are going to lay your head on my lap."

"Mika..."

"I'm not asking you to, I'm telling you. Please... for all the times you've comforted me and took care of me, today, it's my turn to take care of you. So c'mon, lay your head on my lap." She told him as Eren came over setting coffee down, and laying his head back where Mikasa could down at him and plant kisses on his forehead. "Here let me rub your hair." She offered, running her hands through his soft silky brown locks.

"Hehe, your hairs getting long dear. Think it's about time we trimmed it."

"N-no. I like it like this."

"Really? Huh, that's good. I kinda preferred longer hair on you. It turns me on even more." She seductively whispered to him, kissing him on the lips. Eren felt calm in Mikasa's touch, as he kissed back with her getting on top of him to lay down. Eren cupped her face seeing her stupid cute smile, making him look in awe.

"I remember our first kiss... underneath the tree of our school. Seeing how flustered you got made me laugh, haha!"

"Hey c'mon! I didn't expect you to kiss me out of nowhere like that Eren. But I wasn't complaining."

"After that, I asked you in the most embarrassing way to be my girlfriend. I hated myself afterwards."

"No, it was adorable! It was the cutest thing I've ever experienced." She squealed, squeezing him tighter kissing him all over his face. He squirmed to get her off, but she pinned his arms down to kiss his cheeks, down to his neck, and back up to his lips. He tried to get her off but ended up being a little harsh by sitting up knocking her back a little.

"Ow! Eren?"

"Sh-shit I'm sorry, I just, I can't do this." He got up scratching his neck, feeling bad for acting this way. "Eren I'm just trying to make you feel better. If you don't want my help then fine! But at least try and not act so miserable!!" This hurt Eren, as he teared up not sobbing but chose to walk outside for a bit. Mikasa sighed annoyingly clutching her head, wincing after having a migraine.

Eren walked down the street, with nothing but his T-shirt to keep his torso warm, but he was shivering with the heavy rain hitting his back like whips from a slaver. He let his tears flow down his face, the tears camouflaged with the rain flowing down as well like a river current. He just wanted to forget that terrible nightmare, all the things he experienced, all the things he did, all the things he said.

He crossed over the road and headed into the field where the park was, but he was mostly there for the tree he used to sleep at. It was his only comfort apart from Mikasa, but he couldn't talk to Mikasa about his problems, with the way he was. He looked over to the swing set and saw children playing in the rain, giving Eren flashbacks to when he met his soulmate on a stress-free walk. He reached the tree and sat down with his trousers soaking up that wet slimy water from the grass, his legs beginning to go numb. His eyes drooped lower, falling asleep due to his sleep bones being nullified by the rain's death cold embrace.