The Massacre Princess (Chapter IV, First Day of School)

~Chapter 4~

Priscilla can't believe that Princess Euphemia picked her to assist her around the academy. The two started touring around the campus; starting from the Dean's Hall, the Dormitory, the Cafeteria, the class halls, the Open Field, and even the Courtyard. The princess enjoyed her tour and rested at her room at the Dormitory. 

"It's a very nice tour, Miss Priscilla", said the princess as she lay down flat at her new bed. 

"Just call me Priscilla, Your Highness", the humble lady said back and bowed her head.

Euphemia giggled and looked at the person in front of her. "And call me Euphy then"

Priscilla's eyes widen after hearing what the princess said. "B-But Your Highness---"

"It's okay, Priscilla. I'm an ordinary female student inside this academy. Just call me Euphy", and the princess smiled at her, her image of beauty overflowing.

The lady just simply nodded and bowed down, showing formality to her princess. Euphemia patted Priscilla's head. The princess invited her to eat at the Cafeteria and Priscilla accepted. The two went straight to the Cafeteria and ate Cream Custard, one of the new foods that Euphemia is craving to taste. The head chef of the Cafeteria, Marika Guille, showed the princess the different foods they serve at the students. Some students looked at Euphemia as she eats her Cream Custard in delight, and some giggled as they kept their eyes at her.

"Look at Princess Euphemia! She looks so cute!"

"She looks like a little child! How adorable!"

The crowd kept murmuring and Euphemia glanced at them with the teaspoon still on her mouth. 

"Oh my! Look how cute she is!"

"She's so pretty! I wish I can pinch her soft cheeks!"

"Okay, that's enough ladies. Don't bug Princess Euphemia and she still has music lessons later on", one of the teachers annoyingly said, and pushed the crowd of female students away.

"Just call me Euphy, everyone", the princess said flatly.

"It can't be helped, Princess Euphemia", the teacher, Liliana Svolia, said back.

"We're going back to our room, Ma'am. Have a nice day", Priscilla said and grabbed the princess' wrist and walked away.

"Girls, behave properly! Can't you all see she's the Third Princess of Britannia? Give her some respect!", Miss Liliana exclaimed.

"We're sorry Ma'am. We just want to be friends with Princess Euphemia"

"Yes, Ma'am. We're so sorry"

"We just all want to be friends with her"

The students began apologizing to one of the most respected teachers at the campus. Miss Svolia stared around at the crowd of students. The students faded away slowly until no one was left, and Miss Svolia left also and proceeded to the Teacher's Office. The two, Euphemia and Priscilla, went to their respective rooms and rested. Before Euphemia fell asleep, someone knocked at her room's door. Euphemia opened her door and saw a girl holding packages.

"Princess Euphemia, it's a delivery", a young girl said, handing over her a package. "Inside that box is your uniform, school booklet, and a pair of ribbons. Have a nice day, Princess Euphemia", and the girl ran away and left.

Euphemia opened her package and saw her uniform. She also saw the school booklet and a pair of blue ribbons. "I wonder what's the purpose of the ribbons". Right after she fitted her uniform, she read the school booklet. After a while, she fell asleep. Inside her thoughts, she said happily that she enrolled inside a magnificent academy, with lots of fun people to be friends with, and lots of new places and things to enjoy. 

"Let it be a very nice memory for me here"