𝑶𝑵𝑬.

BACKSTORY.

Matthew Lucario

Matthew Lucario.

Better known as 'Matt'. He was a young, musical genius. His parents preferred a more classical lifestyle, simply fans of jazz and orchestral music. Week days were peaceful and weekends were spent at a nice symphony his parents wanted to see or a concert. One played susaphone, and the other played piano. Every aspect of his life was filled with music and it enraptured him entirely. That was what he wanted to do one day, play alongside his parents. Life was grand and beautiful until the ripe old age of eight— when his father died.

‎ ‎

Tragic, but not at first. Life was tough with just him and his mom— bills, jobs, going to school— money had to be made. Taking up violin just a few months later to help with coping, drowning himself in a plethora of sounds and melodies into endless nights; Matt entered contests and competitions across states and even countries for cash prizes to help out with everything. Even without his dad, life was good.

‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎

[ 𝐖𝐀𝐒. ]

. . .

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Age 16. The day his mother fell ill. It was a sudden collapse, he should've been home— he returned hours later to an empty house and missed calls from the hospital and that was all he could remember. It must've been days staring at those white walls, white floors, tacky chairs, and smelling those awful medicines and chemicals everywhere.

His mother was unresponsive, in a coma. That's what the doctors said anyways. No clue when she'd wake up, if she'd ever be okay again, they said.

‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎

[  Now he's 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄.  ]

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎

Where had life gone? Why was he the last one left? No relatives, no siblings. Anyone who might've known him as a child is too distant to care or is somewhere in Italy. But no, Italy wasn't home to him. Shortly after he was three, they had moved to the Americas. His current home was empty. Desolate. Lonely.

Now, twenty-two, with nowhere else, he had moved out after saving money and eventually he went to college to pursue music. With a major in performance music and minors in music theory, composition, and jazz studies— Matthew moves on to cram every inch of his being with the sorrow of his loss and the harmony of his notes. His free time is spent performing at esteemed music halls and banquets, competitions and symphonies, drawing a crowd with his splendor and talent to pay for his needs and education.

‎ ‎

Needs like college, and to keep his mother alive in the hospital.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎

[  𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑵'𝑻 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑹. 𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑵'𝑻.  ]
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎

With that, a solemn heart, and quiet soul— this was the start of Matthew Lucario.

𝐋'𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 || @𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔𝐄𝐒𝐓

𝐄𝐒𝐓.  𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 ²⁰²²    𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐨
[ 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 + 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 ]
𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬  𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫  𝑰𝑵  𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲