☂Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven.

Silence.

Silence was all she got.

"Explain Todd" She repeated.

"Kim, do you remember the party. Where you had your first kiss?"

"Yes. Of course I remember it. What about it Todd?" Kim asked, curious like never before.

"That was me Kim" Todd said, her eyes not meeting hers anymore.

Kim just stared at her with her eyes wide open.

It was her. And what was worst was he knew it was him.

"You knew Todd. Why didn't you tell me?" Kim said, her voice getting loud.

"Because.... I kissed you on purpose Kim. I had been developing feelings for you since a long time then and I realized that it was the perfect moment to do what I did" He explained.

"Ouch. So you kiss me and then leave me forever? I see how it works" Kim shook her head. Tears threatening to fall down. But she wasn't going to let them.

She had been weak for so long it was time for her to be strong now.

"Kim you know me. I'm not good at handling things. I'm not. I thought about santana and I thought about you and I thought about everything and I just got scared. Really scared. And I didn't know what to do and so I-" He was interrupted by Kim.

"And so you left" She finished, as a tear finally rolled down her cheek.

"Okay Todd" She said.

"Okay what?" He asked.

"Just so you know, you broke me in worst way possible"