☂Twenty-Five

Song for the chapter : "No good in goodbye" by "The Script" (I LOVE them)

Chapter Twenty Five

Kim has always read about it in books and seen it in movies. That how peoples heart skipped a beat and their world paused for a moment and nothing seemed to matter expect for one specific thing.

But never has she experienced it before. She did now though.

Her mouth open wide, she knew what he was talking about but at the same time she was completely clueless to it. Was it even possible?

"Todd" She finally said after a minute passed.

"Kim" He said. He still looked confident.

"Come in" She said. "You'll catch a cold"

"I won't until you'll give me answer" He said.

"What type of answer?" She asked even though she was perfectly aware of what he was talking about.

"You know what I mean Kim" He said.

"I can't now" She said, as she looked down.

"Why? Why not?" He said, the smirk going away and it felt like all the confidence he had a moment ago was gone now and replaced by nervousness.

"Because...." She said.

"Because?" He asked.

She hesitated but said the next words, though they were not directed at Todd but towards herself.

"Do I even love you anymore?"

-

VOTE.COMMENT.INBOX.

Let me know what you guys think about it, COME'ON.

Also do follow me, I have a target to reach so help would be appreciated.

Do check out my story "papercuts" I have a feeling you guys will love it. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.

-Love,Irtza.