Another person hopefully

So shaina and i look around, we find a room with a golden throne also lots of mummies (the dead kind)worshipping a lady is, is that my sister ally.It is those are her Egyptian powers, so i walk toward her with shaina but a mummy stops us so i blast him with a fire ball.
Me(yelling)-ally help,its me your sister please help me
Shaina-ally help us please its the most annoying person on the planet their I admitted it please help for god sake.
Queen ally- nicki is that you,mummies off of them
She runs over to me and hives me a hug.

Me-come on lets go back to my house
Ally - sure
Shaina- sure
So we left Egypt and went back to my house.
2hours later
Shaina asked me if i could teach her combat so i did she was really good while we where doing that shaina discovered see had the power of teleportation so the three of us all practiced our powers.
Ally- you guys wanna go in the pool
Me-definitely
Shaina- please i need to go in the hot tub to relax
So we went in the pool ally and me.Then ally started to use her powers to lift shaina up and dropped her in the pool then shaina tried to teleport behind ally to push her in then i knew immediately the two of them would not get along with each other .
ALLY'S P.O.V
so i had a bad day yesterday thinking i was alone but like always my sister finds me and i love her she is the only family i have left since the rest died my sister is a great person.
Me-hey nicki,hey loser(pointing at shaina)
Nicki-hey ally what do you wanna do?
Shaina- I AM NOT A LOSER!
Me-yeah right(i said sarcastically)
Shaina-hey!
Nicki-guys stop fighting before one of you kills each other , its to lonely to be alone
Shaina and I-fine *sigh*
Nicki-good
NICKI'S P.O.V
So the next day all i saw was black pitch black then my eyes went open and i saw a whole city full of people but yesterday it was only the three of us ,what happened?
Ally'sP.O.V
nicki is not waking up its scary but maybe i can get shaina to teleport to her dream.
Shaina's P.O.V
so ally told me the plan I teleported into nicki's dream, I see her
Me- nicki its me shaina
Nicki-i know, who told you to come in here?
Me-why would you think I didn't come up with the plan?
Nicki-because i know your lying to me with that smirk on you face
Me-fine you caught me ally sent me in
Nicki-i knew it
Me-what?
Nicki's P.O.V
i pretended that i got stuck into the dream world for the to of the to stop fighting so when i got out of the dream world i told ally and shaina the story.We all tried to figure out what to do tomorrow then the night turned out to be a good night for all of us.