ii. the same feelings

Start from the beginning

The unknown girl smiled, "Okay." and spoke to her driver in Korean.

Evelyn helped her sister up, usually she wouldn't trust hopping into a strangers car, but she was so tired to the point where if it would come that her and her sister would get kidnapped, so be it. At least she could have a good sleep.

She sat in the car, finding the seats very comfortable, as she slowly drifted to sleep.

Evelyn woke up with her sister excitingly nudging her, "We're here, Eve! Wake up!"

Evelyn slowly rose from her seat, opening the door.

She was greeted by the driver handing her and Kitty their bags. "Thank you for the ride — " She trailed off slowly.

"Yuri." Yuri shook her hand with a smile, "Good luck with everything, Evelyn."

Evelyn returned the smile, following Kitty from behind.

The two walked to the entrance, Kitty texting Dae as she walked, making her walk behind Evelyn.

Evelyn looked around her as she walked, many international students, the big building in front of her.

She looked behind her to see Kitty texting what seemed Dae, a few steps behind. "Kitty!"

"I'm coming!"

The two stepped inside the building, revealing a big, spacious area full of students.

"I'll get us the forms, go sit over there." Evelyn said to her younger sister.

"Okay." Kitty agreed, pulling out her phone once more as she texted her boyfriend.

Evelyn walked up to the reception, "Hi, um, Me and my sister are new here. Katherine and Evelyn Covey."

"Will you be living in the dorms?" The lady asked sweetly. "Yep. Both of us."

She went through some files, "Ah here it is." She handed her two pieces of paper, "Please fill out these forms."

Evelyn thanked the lady then went to her sister.

As she was finishing up her forms, Kitty grabbed something out of her backpack. She flipped through the album, "Jina. Is that? I think it is?" Evelyn heard her sister mutter.

Kitty stood up, making her way to the tall lady.

Evelyn eyed them as she saw them converse. After a few seconds, she went back to filling her form.

She then felt her sisters presence beside her, "How'd it go?"

"She ignored me when I showed her the picture of mom." Kitty said as she put the album back.

"Weird."

Kitty had finally settled in her dorm, both of them heading to Evelyn's dorm.

"It's sad that we don't get to go in the same dorms. What's the purpose of even splitting us up?" Kitty said as they reached Evelyn's door.

"I don't know." Evelyn replied, opening the door, "Guess they hate us — "

Evelyn was interrupted by a chip bag flying out of the room.