{ 2 }

Super Silly Fun LandTuesday, May 3rd9:20 amBey's POV-___________________

Tuesday, May 3rd
9:20 am
Bey's POV-
___________________

"Calm down Blue," I said as me, Blue, Solange, and my long-time friend Kelly walked into "Super Silly Fun Land".

"I'm just so happy mommy, I wanna go in the water and play with the water." I loved seeing my daughter happy, just putting a smile on her face made my day. We made it to a good spot by the water and I let Blue go into the little kid's spot so I could watch her.

"What's new?" Kelly asked me.

"A few new clients looking for some houses, I'm booked for the next two weeks," I said putting some sunscreen on my arms.

"And how much money are you making a year?"

"That's none of your business," I giggled.

"You needa take a break Bey, you can't keep ov-"

"Overworking myself, I know Kelly, Solange tells me this every day."

"I sure do and your hard-headed ass don't listen," I laughed at these two.

"I'm burying myself into work so I don't have to be in my thoughts all day. I don't wanna be depressed and sad how I was a few years ago, I couldn't even take care of Blue yall. I had to give mama Blue for the first two years of Blue's life 'cause I just couldn't take the pain and the hurt." They gave me sympathetic looks.

"I can't allow myself to go into that deep dark place again." They nodded their heads, Solange wiped my tears off. I didn't even know I was crying.

"We just wanna let you know that we're here for you no matter what." I smiled at them thanking them.

Blue got out of the water and ran to me. "Mommy come on, get in the water with me please," she started jumping up and down.

"Watch my stuff yall," me and Blue went into the water and started playing in it. We went on some water rides and then walked around just a little until it was time for dinner.

"Where yall wanna eat at?" I asked as we walked to my car.

"Mama said that she wanna talk to you so, we might as well go eat there." I rolled my eyes getting into the driver's seat.

"What does mama want now? She's always trynna talk me into doin' something, I'm twenty-three and already have a four and a half year old to take care of and she puts too much stress on me." Me and my mom have a great relationship, it's just that she keeps on trynna hook me up with someone. She doesn't understand that I just wanna focus on myself and my child.