It wasn't long until I realized that I was back to old habits, my locking windows and doors routine that I began after the attack and just recently tamed it. This also meant she had to add another phone call to our therapist.

"Darling, why don't we sit and have some tea?" Because we both really damn needed it. With a sigh and dropping her hands violently, hitting her thighs, she complied and followed me to the kitchen where I started the kettle.

"This is so unfair...I thought it was done! I'm sure it's the same guy who'd been sending pictures as threats way before." Apparently, this morning a gossip article was released about us revealing to the world who I was in seconds in the form of words and pictures completely invading our privacy. It was frightening and even more terrifying with the fact that we didn't even know this was happening.

I sat down and rubbed her hand, "I know it's weird and extremely creepy but can we just forget about it for a minute? It's been a long day for you." She agreed and rubbed her face with both of hands leaving a slight red tint on her skin.

She agreed but continued and I knew it couldn't stop her and the least I could do was try my best to not make things worse, "I was ready to reveal us at any moment I wanted everyone to know who's making me happy and I really wish I could've done it on my own terms. Not only was it revealed that I was dating someone but a girl at that and I know it's gonna be a big blow for a lot of fans... I'm scared—for the both of us and your restaurant!" The whole time she was making phone calls she was able to keep her composure, even with her family. It broke my heart just how much it was affecting her.

"Everything is gonna be alright Rosie don't worry about the restaurant. I hate that your right to reveal or not reveal our relationship was taken away, I know this is a big deal for you," and although she didn't mention it I know she was afraid of what the higher-ups in her new company were gonna say, "and I'm sure you and the girl's position won't be affected, it's not YG anymore! I'm sure they're more open-minded!"

The water was bubbling furiously and I grabbed mugs and teabags from my drink station. I dipped a spoon of honey in both and then handed over the blue mug to her while I held the green one. It looked like a single mug of tea wasn't going to be enough for her.

"Baby you've been thinking about all of the negatives that you don't see the positives! We don't have to hide anymore and think about all of the fans that will be proud of you—for representing them. Sure there will be fans who won't agree but there will still be so many that will continue to love you. And luckily for you... you picked a pretty girl to call girlfriend so those paparazzi pictures will never disappoint." I said trying to cheer her up and a saw a faint smirk form and that was enough at the moment.

I gave her orders to stay off the phone unless it was her family or the girls and she agreed as long as I was beside her watching Stuart Little in our living room since we realized that that probably won't be happening this month. I thought about the roller skating date and how she improvised as well as our date where I met Rosanno and thought of a great idea. She seemed genuinely excited about the movie in the park experience and decided that maybe it will happen this month.

I held her close to me and tightly because despite putting my thoughts aside to make sure she didn't spend all day upset, I couldn't run away from the chill that ran through my spine as I imagined someone lurking outside my window or patio doors.

I snuggled closer to the blonde and she accepted my request by wrapping her arms around me and returning the hold I was giving her. Immediately her scent relaxed all of my senses. Turning my head I spotted rummy cuddling next to Hank which only aided in relaxing me.

——

The restaurant was extremely busy and there were only a few bad experiences like getting water thrown at me for a supposed mess up that affected my work days. Rosie didn't want me to work for a while at first but I already had taken a long break from here and I figured that it needed me more now than ever—adding the factor that most of my teen employees were threatening to quit.