quatre

"What?" I say surprised shocked and confused "Yup we're gonna go visit Whitebeard's crew" Shanks says smiling and laughing like a weirdo "And why are we gonna do that?" I ask suspicious of him "I need to tell him something important and I have a feeling you might wanna come along with us" Shanks says smiling "I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not" I say frowning "Don't worry about it kid" Yasopp says patting my back "That makes me worry even more then I was before" I say reluctant "It'll be fine N/n" Shanks says "Yea will you said the same thing about my stupid training" I say crossing my arms "I mean it this time" Shanks says frowning at the memory of my raging and giving up every 10 minutes "Yea yea sure you do" I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes "But before we go make sure you cover up there are almost no women at all on his crew and I don't want any creeps looking at you" Shanks says frowning and pointing to my shorts "I'll cover up my legs when you cover your chest" I says pointing to his halfway unbuttoned shirt "I can't" Shanks says annoyed "Then neither can I" I say frowning because of his pettiness "Um guys I think I see his ship" Yasopp says pointing to a huge ship with a whale thing in the front "what the hell it's big as hell" I say shocked as we get closer to the ship "Come on lets go N/n" Shanks says picking up a big jug of sake "I'm coming geez" I say annoyed but following Shanks.

"Why are you on my ship Shanks" Whitebeard says staring right at Shanks like dead straight "It seems your great at making enemies" I say quietly laughing to myself "I wanted to show you someone" Shanks says pulling my arm and pushing me infront of him "Sup dude" I say looking up at the giant man "This is Y/n" Shanks says smiling like a fool "Gurarara I have heard that name one to many times" Whitebeard says laughing really loudly "Thought you might anyways can I borrow your 2nd division commander I also have something to tell you" Shanks ask geting more serious "That depends" Whitebeard says in a firm voice siting up tall "I brought the best sake I could find and if that isn't enough you can keep Y/n forever" Shanks says nervously but trying to hide the fact he was nervous "If it wasn't for me you probably wouldn't even know what to bring and if you really do leave me I will hunt you down skin you alive and feed your remains to stray dogs" I say smiling and patting Shanks back "Haha forget about the last part than" Shanks says "Gurararara she really is a strange girl" Whitebeard says laughing again "So can I see him" Shanks says "Fine, Marco can you go get him" he says and a pineapple head nods and leaves to get this guy five minutes later Marco came back with . . .Ace?

"Y/n it's really you" Ace say smiling and running up to me "Umm yea" I say as Ace pretty much starts to kill me with his hug "Ace I need air" I say turning blue "Sorry bout that" he says letting me go "... ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME" I yell punching him once I catch my breath "I said sorry dammit" Ace says rubbing his shoulder annoyed "Does it look like I give a damn" I say crossing my arms "So you must be the oh so famous Y/n Ace speaks about" Marco says smirking "I'm the one and only" I say "Your rather popular on this ship ya know" Marco says laughing "Huh how" I ask kinda confused "Ace described you to be a demon sent straight from hell" Marco say laughing "Is that so" I say smirking and pissed "He said you were both strong and fast but very annoying he even said you would win every fight" Marco says raising a eyebrow "As if he'd slow down at the end or give up" I say scoffing a bit "No way the oh so stubborn Ace we all know would do that" Marco says laughing "SHUT UP" Ace yells annoyed "Aww whats wrong your the one who started this whole thing" I say teasing him and getting under his skin "I'm starting to like you more and more kid" Marco says laughing "I'm starting to hate you" ace says getting even more annoyed "Sure you are" I say rolling my eyes "Whatever" Ace says scoffing and crossing his arms "Gurararara you all seem to be getting along just fine" Whitebeard says "I need to talk to shanks alone though" Whitebeard adds on no longer laughing "I'll bring everyone to the other side of the ship" Marco says while we all follow him

Total words: 844

part one of this chapter it's a bit short but whatever also one of the changes im making