vingt-trois

"I'm sorry everyone, I wasn't strong enough and I broke all of my promises" I say crying. This all started a few hours ago when I went to town as shanks left to get back at someone. "This place is beautiful" I say looking around. "Too bad, I can't see it huh." I hear someone say from behind me, I turn around and see a very very tall blind guy looking around with a marine coat "sorry about that i never noticed you standing there" i say trying to keep my cool "apology accepted" he says turning away "your rather polite for a pirate with a 2,000,000,000 berri bounty" he says smiling slightly "i uh think you have to wrong person" i say nervously "for someone with such a big bounty i expected you to have a little more self confidence" he says "your a strong person and i don't wanna fight you" i say giving up slightly "you certainly one of a kind" he says holding the grip of his sword "thank you" i say copying his movements "it's a shame you decided to become a pirate" he says pull his sword out "i have my reasons" i says smiling "very well than" he says swinging his sword almost hitting me "it's a shame i must do this" he says as the ground below me starts to sink. I force myself to keep stand even thought it feels like every bone in my body is getting crushed and to make thing better there was a giant boulder over top of me "i have no regrets" i say slashing my sword at him with all the strength i have left leaving a pretty good cut across his chest although he barley bugged then everything just stopped the ground no longer felt like it was sinking and the boulder wasn't falling any more but i still couldn't move i was frozen the sound of guns firing at me was the only thing i felt the weirdest part is that nothing really stopped the boulder was still falling faster then every and the ground was still heavy. Maybe this is what death feels like but I'm not dead, just stuck. What's happening, why can't I move, why can't I feel anything that's happening. The boulder is only a inch away from crushing me "i'm a dead woman nothing but history" i say while tears fall from my face and the boulder falls on to me. . .i open my eyes slightly and see shanks standing in front of me crying that must mean i'm dying right? "Shanks? I'm sorry I didn't do anything. I'm sorry everyone . . . i wasn't strong enough , i'm sorry i broke so many promises'' I says crying as blood pour from my head and my mouth "stop apologizing dammit'' shanks says wiping his tears "you helped use plenty up to now" yasopp says crying loudly "you were the best person ever captain jr" lime juice yells well hongo cries beside him "we'll miss you y/n" benn says as everything starts getting fuzzy "i'll miss you guys. . ."

total words: 524

do you guys enjoy my little twist on the fanfic i've  been planning this for like a month and yes i did forget to publish so it's been in my draft for two weeks lol 

I hope you all loved it byee

(should i make a not sad fanfic in the future)