.𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕝𝕕 𝕋𝕠𝕞.

[ Moral :  Do not malignant or blame anyone without knowing the fact or a truth. Your words may ruin someone's reputation without any fault of theirs. ]

the Kit's: Tell us About The Old Tom ! | The Kit's Mocked a Old Tom | 

The Elder: Oh That One, That one is Silly i like to Think. Well Get comfy,

Once upon a time, an old Tom spread rumors that his Clan Mate was a Murder. As a result, the young tom was Exiled. Days later the young Tom was proven innocent. After being Allowed back in, the Old tom felt humiliated as he walked to his Den. He Held a Grudge towards the old Tom for wrongly Accusing him.

In A meeting, the old Tom told the Leader, "They were just comments, didn't Harm anyone.." The Leader, before passing sentence on the case, told the old Tom, "Write All the things you said about him on in the Dirt below. Scribble it away and walk back to your Den, throw the pieces of paper out. Tomorrow, come back to Hear the sentence".

The next day, the judge told the old Tom, "Before receiving the Sentence, you will have to go out and gather all the pieces of paper That you threw out yesterday". The old man said, "I can't do that!  The wind must have spreads them and I won't Know where to find them".

The Leader then replied, "The same way, simple comments may destroy the honor of a Tom to such an extent that one is not able to fix it. The old Tom realized his mistake and asked for forgiveness".