.𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕕 ℂ𝕒𝕥.

This Story Is Based around

| Don't Judge. |

The Kit's: Tell us the story of the Med Cat !

The Elder: Hm, I Suppose i can. Let's see.. 

A Med Cat entered the Med Den in hurry after being called in for an Queen Giving birth. She answered the call As quick as Possible, Helped the Queen through the pain and went directly to the Open Area. She found the Queen's M8 pacing Back and fourth Outside the med Den waiting for the Med Cat.

On seeing Her, the M8 yelled, "Why did you take all this time to come? Don't you know that my M8 is Giving birth? Don't you have any sense of responsibility?"

The Med Cat smiled and said, "I am sorry, I wasn't in the hospital and I came as fast as I could after receiving the call and now, I wish you'd calm down so that I can do my work".

"Calm down?! What if your M8 was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your M8 gave birth while waiting for the Med Cat than what will you do??" said the M8 Said angrily. The doctor smiled again and replied, "We will do our best by Star Clan's grace and you should also pray for your M8's Health. ".

"Giving advises when we're not concerned is so easy" Murmured the M8.

The Birth took some hours after which the Med Cat went out happy, "Thank goodness! your M8 is Healthy with 1 Healthy Boy." And without waiting for the M8's reply he carried on his way running by saying, "If you have any questions, ask the Med Apprentice ".

"Why is She so arrogant? He couldn't wait some minutes so that I ask about my son's state" Commented the M8's when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left. The nurse answered, tears coming down her face, "Her Daughter died yesterday in a the Thunder Path, She was at the burial when we called him for your Queen's Birth. And now that She saved your son's life, he left running to finish his Daughter's Passing.."

The Elder:  Don't Judge Someone if you don't know what there going through. Okay Youngling's?. 

The Kit's: Yes [Elder Name] !