Chapter 302

Note: Please don't vote the story. Thanks

-

A gift from the Manoban family couldn't be considered small.

"Keep it." Lisa crossed his legs elegantly and picked up a cup of freshly brewed coffee. He took a sip and smiled. "This is the Manoban family's rule. Sister-in-law was also rewarded for her pregnancy."

Jennie hesitated for a while before taking it. Inside the briefcase were a bunch of property transfer agreements for luxury cars, shops, and even an office building with more than 30 floors!

Jennie looked at the documents in a daze.

This was a small gift?

Gifts that she knew and the Manoban family knew seemed too different.

The difference was like heaven and earth! She roughly estimated that the gift Old Madam prepared for her was at least tens of billions. A small gift worth tens of billions...

Jennie's feelings were indescribable.

"Grandma..." She felt her hand burn as she held the documents worth tens of billions. "Isn't this gift a little too expensive?"

Although she had been married to Lisa for a few years and was even pregnant now, she still couldn't get used to the Manoban family's wealth.

"This is what you deserve." Old Madam patted her hand and smiled. "I originally prepared more, but I was afraid that the amount would be too big and you wouldn't accept it. So, I'll give you the rest when you give birth." Jennie was speechless.

The amount she was holding was already huge enough.

"Grandma is giving it to you, just take it." Lisa didn't seem surprised and said calmly, "Don't be embarrassed. What you are receiving is nothing to Grandma.

"Grandma, don't worry."

"You brat." Old Madam turned around and glared at him. "Everyone says that raising a son is a waste. You've forgotten your mother after getting married. I think you brats are the same. You don't have a conscience.

"I'll leave all my money to my granddaughters-in-law in the future! You brats can forget about getting a single cent!"

Lisa drank his coffee slowly and smiled elegantly. "Grandma, don't forget that Jennie and I are husband and wife. Whatever you give to Jennie will be considered as a couple's shared property. Of course, I'll have a share too."

Old Madam was speechless.

Jennie glared at him. "Alright, stop talking nonsense with Grandma."

Lisa looked into her eyes and smiled tenderly. "Alright, Baby. You're the oldest in our family now, we'll listen to you."

Jennie was speechless.

This guy was asking for a beating!

Old Madam wasn't in good health and came to visit Jennie. After half an hour, she returned to the Manoban Residence.

A while later, Father Kim and Mother Kim came.

The nutritional and health supplements they brought were piled up in the corner of the living room.

She wouldn't be able to finish it even if she ate them for a year.

Jennie felt that it was too exaggerated.

"Dad, Mom, how could I finish so much? You bought too much." She was worried that she would be fed like a pig during her pregnancy. "Not much, not much at all." Mother Kim said from experience, "Your appetite will be greater than usual in pregnancy. You can eat four to five meals a day. That's how I ate back then."