Chapter 214

Note: Please don't vote the story. Thanks

-

Lin Huizhen trembled with anger.

Why wasn't Hanbin dead yet!

If he was dead, this wouldn't have happened.

"Hanbin, don't slander me." Nancy ran to Father Kwon with a pale face and held his hand as she cried. "Dad, don't believe them. How could Mom betray you? They're trying to drive a wedge between us.

"Dad, how could you doubt Mom?

"Mom and I are your family. We're the ones who are true to you. Would you rather trust outsiders than us?"

Father Kwon looked at her teary face.

Nancy really didn't resemble him in any way.

She had traces of Lin Huizhen, but she didn't carry any traces of him.

At the thought that Nancy might not be his daughter, Father Kwon felt a little alienated.

He looked at her and said, "Nancy, go to the hospital and do a paternity test."

"Dad!" Nancy widened her eyes in disbelief.

Father Kwon said without hesitation, "Everything will be clear after the paternity test."

"No, I don't want to go." Nancy cried. "I don't want to do a paternity test. I'm your daughter. Why must you treat Mom and me like this just because of Hanbin?

"Who's your real family!"

"Kwon Ruhai, you're too much." Lin Huizhen hugged Nancy as they cried. "How could you treat your wife and daughter like this? You're insulting me and Nancy.

"Nancy is your biological daughter. She doesn't need a paternity test. I won't let her do it."

"That's not up to you. This paternity test must be done!"

As a man, he already suspected that he'd been cheated on. Father Kwon couldn't possibly let this matter go.

"If Father-in-law wants to do a paternity test, I can bring you to the hospital now. Or, if you need a doctor to come over, I can call one from the hospital."

Lisa, who had been silent all this while, looked at the mother and daughter crying and said slowly, "I believe Hanbin wouldn't lie about this. Such a lie isn't reliable. If what Hanbin says is true, then Father-in-law has to know the truth."

"Dad, actually..." Jennie sighed. "Actually, we already knew about this. We didn't want to hurt you and make you sad, so we didn't tell you.

"Hanbin didn't intend to say it, but Aunt Lin's words were too aggressive, so he chose to retaliate."

"Jennie, you're slandering me!" Nancy said agitatedly. "Do you have any evidence? Do we have to believe it just based on your words?"

"Of course there's evidence."

Jennie was worried that Father Kwon would be too angry, so she kept it from him.

But now that Hanbin had said everything, she had nothing to worry about.

Jennie took out her cell phone and searched for the messages that Hanbin had sent her.

They contained photos of Lin Huizhen meeting another man in private and acting intimate with him.

Most importantly, Nancy looked like that man.

"Dad, take a look at these photos." Jennie handed her cell phone to Father Kwon. "This is all evidence. We can't be 100% sure that Nancy is Aunt Lin and this man's daughter, but Aunt Lin did let you down."