I SHOULDN'T

Did you guys watched #belucaconcert
OffGun TayNew rocked the show......
-----------------------------------  --------------------------------
Chapter 4.

This chapter may have some mature languages. Don't read if you are not comfortable with this.

--------------------'''=

A big gym is shown with dark black and white themed. Every part of the room has black and white mixed wall paint with a slaint sandlewood smell. It has all the working out equipments with large spacious living room with attached bathroom.
Punching sounds echoed within the room because of the soundproof walls.

There in the whole middle of the gym stood a tall slim figure who is punching the punching bag with a rage.

"Shit Shit how i did let him go ahh that little shit" That tall figure alais Off punched the punching bag once again and it fell on the ground.

He once again cursed it and moves to the next equipment.

"Ok Off just focus on your plan. Don't worry about silly things just fix yourself " he said to himself and start working out in the spin cycling  bike.

His body works out in the bike like usual but his mind drives back to those memories that haunts him day and night for more than a week. Actually it haunts him in a happy way, yes whenever his mind drift back to that particular  night his lips curved upwards voluntarily without his brain's permission and his heart beats like his favourite Taphon mon  ( large drum played with the hand, used in the piphat mon).

"Don't think about that night you bastard. It happened out of plan. Don't  develop this feeling " he cursed himself  and rubs his chest with a sigh.

He gets down from the cycle and left the gym after taking a quick hot shower.
Hot showers always cools down his troubled mind so he felt a little relaxed.
When he reached his bedroom located in the second floor , he heard sounds of utensils clinking in the ground floor. He knows what that means, his favourite friends  are here.

"I shouldn't have gave you guys my key card. Hey left something for me you food suckers...." he shouted before entering his room with a small chuckle.

"Then order some chicken nuggets for me idiot " 

Came a women voice following a mocking giggles.

"Haaa haan still drooling over my money and house huh don't you guys have own house there"  Off shouted back from his room while searching for his shirt.  He has so many shirts and most of them are his favourite hawaiin shirts. So he spends a littlebit extra time for those hawaiin shirts.

Aftet 5 minutes of searching he finds and wears a red with balck flower printed shirt with grey khaki shots. When he reached the ground floor he smells vanilla and pistachio  flavours.
Tay's and Mia's favourite.

"Oh oh poor army " he thinks in his mind and  didn't dared to give voice to his thoughts because he knows his army's mood swings.

He walks to the kitchen island, took two glasses of water and moves towards his annoying friends who are settled in the couch. 

"What's up with you. You didn't praised my cookies.  I made it specially for us" saying that Mia eats her hand made cookies and winks at Arm with a smirk.

"Hey don't make me bend those ugly hands of yours.  Wait i will win next time and mock you like this" Arm made disgusting looks and vomiting face.

"Don't talk while eating , idoit" Off smacks Arm's head and seated next to Mia. He placed the glasses in the coffee table and  glares at Tay who is also glaring at him  with a rage.

"Why are you guys are  here?" Off ask them while taking a cookies from Arm's plate.

"You know why. We wanted to know , especially i wanted to know how did you do your task as you promised me"  "Without any plans tho" Tay  finishes his words and makes a stern face.

"I don't want to talk about it Tay just drop it out" Off snaps at him,  gets up from the couch walked to the fridge.

"Why are you  behaving like this" Mia shouts with mouth full of cookies

"You promised me as a challenge right "  Tay scoffs while giving a glass of water to Mia.

"You met someone and something happened right "

Mia spills out the water cookies in her favourite gown

Off drops the orange juice which he took out from the fridge just a second before mia spills out the water.

Tay gets up from the couch, pats Arm's shoulder.

"Is he right?  Did you met someone?  Did something happened ? Tell me Offy Tell me everything " Tay ask and winks at Off  while Mia hits Arm.

The orange juice runs smoothly and lavishly into the carpet and spoils it completely.

"I shouldn't have return here "

With a sigh Off left the kitchen despite being deaf to Arm's shouting......

----------''''''''''''''''''

Hey guys thanks for choosing this story to read.  Keep reading
Keep supporting.

Thank you
Click the star button and comment your valuable thoughts and share this to others.

Always Remember
Our passion leads us to
perfection.....