HATE

Chaper two...

       This chapter may have some cursing words. Hope you are okay with that. If not don't read this unless you are ok.
Thank you.              

------------●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●------------

Emiliya curses gun when she goes back to her car which she parked on parking space next to the apartment building. She is fuming and kicking the ground.

' that stupid kid huh what should i do with him, he is such waste argghh"..she holds her head in frustration slowly headache is kicking in for her.

'Slow down or else you definitely need an ambulance to drop you home ' a firm male voice  voiced from her behind.

She instantly knows who it was.
Its Oliver  once emiliya's boyfriend, now her ex and also   owner of the building  which gun resides.

'Just do your job and leave me alone oliver' saying that she moved from the spot  because standing next to the garbage truck so she thought  it's her who is blocking him from doing his job.

'Ahm i will do my job tomorrow don't have to worry about that because it's the garbage day after all'.

'Oh okay then , i am leaving ' she starts to walk away from him.

'Why are you  doing this liya , you know he don't  deserve any of this ' oliver  shouts and cursed her under his breath.

'Who and why do you care huh he is my responsibility and he owes me money. I am not doing anything offensive or illegal here and it's Emiliya for you'.

Now oliver is standing in front of blocking her way and glared at her

'Whom i care huh i am his house owner and also like guardian to him. Yes i have no right to interfere between you two but what you are doing to him his more than illegal. For god sake lia . Oh sorry..my bad....Emilya he is your sister's son but you treating him like a  orphan'

'Yes he is a orphan don't you see he had no one, no mom, no dad, no sister and the person who had no family we call them as orphan right. So don't came and speak for him ok. He deserves to be like this till he pay the full amount which he owes me. And don't take that "he's your sister's son " topic ever again, got it. Now move out of my way".

Oliver just stand and watched the retreating figure of the women whom he loved once madly".

Emiliya drive back to her boutique shop. Before entering in to her shop she called her beloved son who is studying flim technology in London.

'Hey baby how..ar..what oh ok ok listen listen to me first relax ok now tell me what happened and how did you lost that much '

'What again you lost 2 thousand dollars on a bet. What are you school kid ?. How could you behave this immature , don't tell me reasons Mike. Your mother owns a boutique in uptown that's it we are not as rich as your so called friends ok . Now listen to me carefully i am doing everything to get that insurance money that laila left for Gun..
And you won't  believe me i almost succeeded in my plan. So don't get spoiled too much, finish the studies first and come back here. Don't make me to go there and kill you for your irresponsibility,  keep yourself up and behave , am i clear; Mike don't mmm to me speak answer me am i clear"

"Yes ma yes i understood and i will behave, i promise " Mike shivered while answering her back even though her tone was not that harsh.

"Hmm my baby boy don't worry mom will send you some pocket money , use it wise ok. Eat well baby. Mom will video call you tomorrow  take care...tata..love you bye".
She cuts the call and calmed herself down , crowd was gathering in the boutique.

She checking out herself in the car front mirror , her golden hazel colour eyes got some wrinkles due to the age. She was very beautiful forty-fiveaged women who raises her son on her own but she always envied her younger sister's life.  Laila got love of her life but emiliya due to some misunderstanding and own ego she missed her true love. She taught it happened because of laila so she hated her sister without mercy and that hate growns on towards laila's kids too.

"You died on that accident laila you got lucky or else i should have killed you.  You took everything from me. Momma and dada loved you more than me. Students in school and college   loved you, wanted to be in friendship with you. Even oli...that idoit the one whom i loved too, loved you, he didn't even layed eyes on me. You you devastated my life ,and  betrayed me but i didn't betrayed you i solemnly did my responsibility on taking care of your gay son.
He cried every night every fucking night at the hospital,  he even waked up one day asked the doctors about you, hahaha you should have watched his face that day , i literally died by laughing and enjoyed every minute suffering of your cute gay son.
And you know what's the best day in my life your death day yes , i thanked every god over there for taking revenge on you on behalf of me. But even after your death i can't able to erase the hate feeling for you so i made your beloved son's life miserable.  He can't live happily in this life time because i won't allow it"...

She smiled like a mad while clutching some photo in her hands.
Suddenly someone knocked the car window and that made her to drop the photo.
Emiliya turned around and glared the person who was standing by her window side.

'How many times should i remind you don't knock my glass window like that' she screamed after lowering the window down.

Her secretary  Ron got scared
'Mam, the investors are already wai..waiting for y you inside the shop tha..that's why i came to inform you'  he slightly shuttered because he was really don't want to mess up with her.

Emiliya nooded her head in annoyance and take the photo ,put it in the front drawer before  opening car door and got out.
'Park it nicely and if you have time just clean it up ' saying that she walked towards the shop.

Ron who nodded his head in ok
Got started the car and park it inthe respected place where emiliya park everyday.
After cleaning the car , he opened the drawer to get the car freshner then there he noticed the photo. It was a cute family photo of Gun's family.

"Wow these people are so cute and happy but why it is crumbled and torned like this. Looks like someone crumbled it , who could have done this?.

He thought for sometime then he realised the incidents happen earlier.
"Oh did the owner lady did this but why would she do this.."...he once again looks the photo clearly then he noticed there are some similarities between emilia and lady in the photo.

"Woah they look like sisters. ...hey wait this girl i have seen her somewhere , where where think ronny think".....

..

--------------------□□□□□□□●--------------□□□□□□-----

Hey guys. Hope everyone are doing well.
And this is the chapter 2 so read out this and comment your views. Thank you.
And don't forget to vote. Byeeeee