~Meeting them after a long time~

Start from the beginning

He couldn't be happier at this moment as he read these lines. Before he went to work and made everything perfect for you, he put the letter in a small box that already had some letters in it. All the letters were from you.

Now was the day were you finally gonna arrive. Louis was quite nervous, yet excited to see you again after a long time without being together.

As the train arrived by the station, his eyes where immediately searching for you. Many people came out, but none of them were you. Louis begun to get more nervous, as all the passengers left the train. Louis still couldn't find you anywhere.

Unknown to him, you were already creeping up behind him. You were waiting for the perfect moment to suprise him. Just as Louis wanted to turn to your direction, you took the change and scared him.

A small yelp left Louis mouth. He usually would be embarrassed by that, but he was too shocked to see you. Without thinking he immediately brought you into a tight embrace.

You didn't expect that, but still return this sweet gesture, already enjoying his presence again.

'When will this come to an end?'  Albert asked himself, staring down at the endless looking papers

Albert is sitting in his office, slowly losing his nerves. It's already pretty late, yet he still needs to fill out these papers. The only thing he is craving right now is to be close to his lover. To hug her, to kiss all over her face and having her body close to his.

But these thought were interrupted by the realization that you weren't in town for the rest of the week. He took a deep breath, before continue to fill out all these papers.

His action were shortly after interrupted by a knock on the door. Albert was confused as to who that would be. As far as he can remember, he was the only one here. So who would knock in these hours?

"Come in." Albert called the unknown person in.

His irritated face expression is quickly replaced by a happy, but still a confused face, as he saw his perfect lover standing in the room.

He quickly stood up from his seat and made his way over to you. Without any hesitation, he put his arms around your figure, holding uou close to him. "My love, what are you doing here?" Albert questioned after a moment.

"The people I work for said that the job was cancelled, so I came back to you." You answered your lover, with a sweet smile.

"I'm so happy that you're here. Come let's go hone." Albert packed his things and intertwined his fingers with yours.

Before you could leave you ask, "But what is with your work..?"

"I wanted to spend some time with my lover. Work can wait, you're more important." Albert reassured with, giving you a sweet kiss, before leaving with you.