Ise/Hyuuga: Okay.

Meanwhile Kitty had tracked the Imperial fleet.

Me: [Cleveland, you have the empire behind you, be careful]

Cleveland turns around and she sees the empire fleet, Ise and Hyuuga shoot so they jump and narrowly avoid the empire's initial attack.

Ise: Nice moves, I'm going to enjoy this.

Hyuuga: Let's get this over with and go have a drink.

Now both sides look at each other as the Cleveland class cruisers fall back to the allied fleet and for a long time no one makes a move and they just look at each other.

Akagi: Good to start the massacre, fufufu.

After that the Takao class cruisers draw their swords and Javelin readies her spear upon seeing such action from the other side.

Wales: [Fire!]

Azur Lane was the first to make the move and they fired.

Kaga: [Come forward, warriors of the Sakura empire! Heaven's will is on our side!]

And the empire ships started to charge against Azur Lane, Takao cut the shells fired by Azur Lane smoothly, meanwhile the aircraft carriers from both sides finished deploying.

Soryuu: It's already started...

Hiryuu: But sister, what is this place? What did Akagi do?

Soryuu: The truth is that I have no idea.

Meanwhile Enterprise flies with her squad, she had told Kitty not to get into the duel against Kaga, Kaga notices her, but she doesn't want to fight against Enterprise, she wants to settle scores against Kitty Hawk.

Enterprise approaches her and drops her bombs against Kaga, but she summons her rig and easily avoids the attack, Enterprise clucks at her, Enterprise realizes that Kaga is ignoring her.

Enterprise: Kaga!

Kaga: I don't care about you, I want something more appetizing, I don't want a rancid one like you.

Enterprise: (Annoyed) What did you say!?

Kaga: I'm looking for a fierce obsidian cat to tame! Have you seen her by chance?

Enterprise: Hah!? I'm going to hit you!

Zuikaku: Gray Ghost! I come for revenge said the goose!

Zuikaku attacks her with her scrolls, but Enterprise manages to avoid the attack, but her escorts were instantly killed.

Enterprise: Mind your business Birdie!

Zuikaku: I'm a crane! I came to continue our unfinished duel from that time! But I see that you have insulted me a lot and I cannot allow it! I'm going to mop the sea with your face!

Enterprise: What are you saying? Last time I mopped the sea with your face.

Zuikaku: Get ready!

Zuikaku attacks Enterprise and Enterprise fights back, then Zuikaku dishes out more sword combos at breakneck speed that Enterprise had to fight back for quite a while.

Enterprise: What the hell!?

Zuikaku: During this time I have prepared hard for this battle! Don't think you'll have it as easy as the first time!

On the other hand, Kaga keeps looking for Kitty Hawk's planes with her eyes, on the other hand an E2-C watches that Zuikaku fights against Enterprise and she is surprised.

Me: She didn't say that she was going to fight Kaga.

Then she sees that Kaga saw her plane and began to attack it with scrolls, the plane avoids the attack by making a very dangerous turn due to the radar that could suffer imbalances, but that doesn't matter and then Kitty orders the withdrawal of her plane, but Kaga doesn't He was going to let her plane get away so she sends A6M for interception.

Me: Stop being so difficult, you fucking old witch!

She then sends two F-14s that were very close to E2-C into distress and when the F-14s were in range they fired their long-range missiles, shooting down the enemy planes.

Kaga: Tch, this brat is going to be hard to tame, but she's up to the challenge.

She gets on one of her planes to continue the chase, Kitty seeing that Kaga does not give up, she gets more upset and sends those F-14s once again to kill Kaga, and the F-14s once again they fired their missiles, but Kaga realizes and initiates evasive maneuvers, but seeing that it doesn't work since the missiles are chasing her, so she opts to jump out of the plane and seconds later her plane was easily shot down.

Kaga: I couldn't defend against that attack... How can I take her down? Damn, I think it will be very difficult.

Meanwhile Kitty sees the big picture using another E-2C and an F-18 Growler.

Me: How can we return to our world?

Wales: What's up?

Me: you say that this is a mirror sea, right?

Wales: Indeed.

Me: How do you get out of one?

Wales: There are two ways, the first is by completing the map and working your way out or two... eliminating the creator or the object that keeps the mirror sea active.

Me: Hmmm, I see... Doesn't it make you very suspicious that the only kansen that hasn't moved any fingers in both rounds is Akagi?

Wales: Are you implying that she is the creator of this?

Me: Yes, remember that she has access to siren technology.

Wales: But removing it would make it so we can't continue with the reports, plus it's already been ruled out that Kaga is involved in the empire's Orochi project.

Me: Incapacitating Akagi would also make the sea close or not?

Wales: Hmmm, I've never thought of it that way.

Me: Fine, I'll take care of Akagi, I'm going to incapacitate her, but I can't promise she won't get hurt.

Wales: The thing that's incapacitated, I don't care if she's hurt or not, but try to let her live.

Me: okay.

So I send one of my F-8 planes to do the main enemy incapacitation job, after a few seconds the plane reaches its destination, confirms its target and drops a laser guided bomb at Akagi, it's going to be a attack from behind and she won't see it coming, on camera I can see how the bomb hits her without missing, the explosive is not powerful enough to sink an aircraft carrier, it has the same power as a Hellfire missile so it doesn't there is nothing to fear and she is definitely not a tank to be killed with a bomb, plus i aimed for a very well armored spot of hers.

Me: Good, Hit the target! Target incapacitation confirmed!

Wales: Good!

In that we are surprised by a yellowish light that blinds us.

Me: what's up?

We are all shocked to see such intense light and then we were all swallowed up by the light.

TO BE CONTINUE..................................