Ep 5 Strawberry icecream

Meisoo park her cycle in the parking zone . The she saw the same guy she saw yesterday who is botany professor.

Meisoo: he is the same guy .. what's the name .. aaaah yes ! Kim Haneul ..

Meisoo go to her class . Today not at any cost she can skip her botany class. Yn already scold her alot for skipping first class . A girl with curly brown hair sit with Meisoo . Everyone is acting very weird today . Every student present here have any kind of sadness on their face . Even the university is not like daily days . They are very quite.

Meisoo: today everything is very quite

Girl : yes , off course botany faculty oldest professor died last night

Meisoo: WHAT! you mean Professor Nam

Girl : yes professor Nam who take our first class

Meisoo: but how ??

Girl : police is claiming that he do sucide but his family members are not accepting it they are saying someone killed him ..

Meisoo: ohh .. that's so sad ..

Girl : you know we did learn much from him but he is very good professor.. he is strict but very experienced and talented. He produced thousands of doctors ..

Meisoo: i am feeling regret that i skip my first class ..

???: ATTENTION! STUDENTS !

Meisoo look at the one from where sound come she saw Kim Haneul standing on the podium of professor.

Meisoo : Professor Kim

Girl : you know him

Meisoo: yes i mean no he actually scold me yesterday for skipping botany class

Girl : ok you know he only teaches 4 and 5th year students it's first time he is taking 1st years class

Meisoo: ohh

Girl : you know 4rth and 5th year girls crush over him because he is handsome and youngest in all faculty

Meisoo : he kinda look creepy ..

Haneul : Before we jump into Your botany syllabus i want to check your previous knowledge about subject. So i decided to take your test first . I want see everyone calibre before i start to shape you .

From listening about test everyone becomes sad and boys are angered. Question paper distributed to all the tables . Meisoo find many questions familiar she is pretty confident that she clear the exam with good marks . She start writing and completes it before time .
She submitted her answer sheet . Haneul look at her with surprise. She left the hall and go to library.

Skip to evening
Yn side

Yn after completing her meeting with legal team she decided to meet shin suk. She was actually very embarrassed from last time . What is he thinking of her . She decided to surprise shin suk so she decided to go to his office with an excuse because she also have to give him some files about council meeting .

She drive her car and then her phone rang . It's Namjoon

Namjoon: Where are you !

Yn : i am not in my cabinet so stop finding me under the table ..

Namjoon: how did you know

Yn : i know everything well let that go.. why are you finding me ..

Namjoon: you need to come with me to meet My father ..

Yn : why now he wants me to be his daughter in law .

Namjoon: are you high ! You should not drink in morning..