☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

They collapsed. Lucky was leaning against the wall. The other two had fallen to the ground. They all had terrible wounds and would not make it. Kouki touched his wrist and the reincarnation tattoo began to glow. Ryusei's reincarnation tattoo is on his neck and Lucky's is on his thumb on his right hand.

"Remember when we all first met?" Lucky asked.

Ryusei laughed. "I wish I could. I remember you asking head over heels for Alex."

"If I remember correctly you did to!" Kouki giggled.

"Remember what you said Lucky when you had figured it out?" Ryusei asked.

"Everytime I see a shooting star I wish for you to be hit by that shooting star?" Lucky replied coming over to lie next to his friends.

Kouki bursted into laughter. "Then in Greece....it was hilarious when it actually happened! For a moment I thought you had actually died!"

"Hey! It would take more that that to kill me!" Ryusei grumbled.

"Says that guy who is about to die." Lucky sighed.

"Shut up! I'm amazed how the three of us became such good friends. I never actually asked, but how did you end up in the SSWEA?" The brunette asked.

"I regret bring nice to some people because in the end they only took advantage of my kindness." Kouki sighed.

"It's a secret. When I want to smile I know exactly what to do. I just close my eyes and think of you." Lucky closed his eyes and smiled. He glowed as his spirit left his body.

"Goodbye, Lucky." Kouki said as s tear trailed down his cheek.

"See ya leprechaun!" Ryusei smiled.

Kouki laughed. "He would have hit you for that!"

"No doubt. You know, I was surprised to see Sakuya and Mahiru again. I'm happy I was able to know the real them." Ryusei sighed.

"Me too. I wish they were here. Remember that time?" Kouki asked.

"That time I said 'Fall in love? No thank you, I would rather fall off a bridge?'" Ryusei chuckled.

"That time was hilarious! But no. I was meaning the time we woke up late for training and you said 'We're late for training. Better try again tomorrow?'" Kouki laughed.

"I wouldn't have said that and gone back to bed if I had known Mahiru and Misono would have actually marched down to get us!" Ryusei argued.

"And hiding under that bed is not hiding!"

"It's better than hiding in the closet! Who needs April Fools when you're while life it a joke!" Kouki smiled as he closed his eyes for the last time.

"Goodbye my dear friend." Ryusei sighed as he too passed on to the unknown world.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Alex had reached the end of the hallway and was opening up the door when a pain shoot through her body. The pain of a bond, a connection, a link was severed. 'Goodbye my friends.' Once the door opened she ran. Then the building exploded. She was pushed forward. Then she banged into someone.

And that someone wrapped their arms around her to protect her from the explosion. She looked up and immediately recognized that blonde hair, cowboy hat and hazel eyes. "Mikuni?"

"Alex are you okay?" Mikuni asked as Mahiru ran up. Alex collapsed on the ground crying. Mikuni crouched down beside her. "What's wrong?"

"Kouki, Ryusei and Lucky are all gone!" Mikuni wrapped his arms around Alex. Mikuni and Mahiru looked back at the burning house.