At the end of the week it was my 13th birthday. I went up to see my mother when my dad was out. And my legs gave way and I fell to the ground as I took in the sight.

Mother was on the bed. Her beautiful red hair ruined. I will never forget the sight. If my mother's dead body.

The smell of a corpse.

The sight of all the blood.

The sound of blood dripping onto the floor.

The feeling of blood on my hands. The anger burning up inside me.

I cried for what seemed like hours when I heard the sound of a car pull into the driveway. I crawled over to the floor boards that were loose in the closet. I pulled them up and took out the revolver that mum kept inside and I went downstairs.

I opened up the front door. Dad was making his way up to me. He paused at the steps when I held up the gun.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked immediately. I was glad to see some fear in this Bastards eyes

"Why did you kill my mother?" I yelled.

"Oh. That. You're upset about that? Aren't you supposed to be happy? She didn't want you to move in with that boy. Well now you can. Now lower the gun!"

"I think not you murder!" And I shot him. Right though that rotten heart of his. I dragged his body into the bushes. And went back into the house. And sat on the floor and cried.

The happy family I had is now gone. The life I wanted was gone. So I did the one thing I knew I had to do. I packed a bag and made a dummy of me. I cut my wrist letting my blood soak on it. It should trick the police. I got my fathers body back in the house and put the gun in his hands.

I walked out with my bag and burnt the house to the ground. Then I walked away never looking back. That girl was dead. That murder was one of the few murders in town that night. I killed everyone that I have ever loved or had ever known, so no one would feel compelled to search for me.

And that's the day Alex was born.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚
Alex sighed as the memories flowed back into the shadows of her mind.

"Alex? Where are you?" Lucky yelled. He had lost her in the smoke. "Gara! Find Alex!" A Basilisk appeared and slithered into the smoke. When she returned she guided the boy with Alex. "Alex!?" He exclaimed when he found her. He put an arm around her and helped her up. "You okay?"

Alex weakly nodded. "I'm okay. Where are Kouki and Ryusei?"

"Over there. They're fine. Ryusei! What now?" He shouted as the two made their way over. They found the two standing next to an open hallway.

"You found it!" Alex exclaimed happily as they began walking through. Then they heard the footsteps if enemies. Ryusei grabbed his dagger. Lucky's hand flew up to his amulet where his crystal was. Kouki held up his staff. The boys glanced at each other and they all had the same idea.

Lucky turned to Alex. "Alex. You go on. We're gonna give you a headstart."

Alex so did not like that idea. "You're coming with me right?"

"You're the only one out of the four of us who knows the hallway. You know how to get out. So go!" Kouki shouted as he charged at the enemies.

"We'll be fine." Ryusei smiled and jumped into the fight.

Lucky pulled Alex into a kiss. "See you in the future Alex." He said and turned around.

Alex spun and ran. "I love you too, idiot!"